Snowager alert!

All the hottest looks, try them on today!
Create your own wishlists!
Try on all the latest Neopian fashions!
Help us model your pets!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword Answers | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle

NC Superpack Instagram Spoiler
  • Posted on July 27, 2017, 2:43 pm NST

TNT has uploaded a spoiler of an upcoming NC Mall superpack, set to go on sale this afternoon! This was posted to their Instagram account, @neopetsofficialaccount.

haharissa, 07/27/2017, 2:58 pm NST
Scrappy appearance here teased this ^^

artemisaltori, 07/27/2017, 3:08 pm NST
ew boring camping stuff

morganjoisle, 07/27/2017, 5:16 pm NST
How come they named their instagram account that instead of "theneopetsteam"? Was it taken or something?

cay, 07/27/2017, 6:20 pm NST
I imagine it would have been taken. Or that they wanted to show that it is them and no-one else pretending to be TNT. I am excited to see what is in this superpack.

contessa, 07/27/2017, 8:17 pm NST
camping? I do not think it is something I will be getting, hopefully there is stuff we cannot see yet

purplebin, 07/27/2017, 8:22 pm NST
Even though the theme isn't everyone's cup of tea, I think they did a really nice job with this superpack. Each item is well designed and has great details, and they did a good job of making things fit on most pets.
It's odd to have two backgrounds, but I love the bonus and it's nice that they are so different.

tomatereloco, 07/27/2017, 8:25 pm NST
I just won the lottery!!!

Do you think I can contact TNT to give me the avie? Cuz there's a glitch that only the first one on the list gets it

inkpot, 07/27/2017, 8:26 pm NST
the items in this pack are really nice. i don't see myself buying the whole thing but i love the vest and cargo pants myself. ^^

zeelink, 07/27/2017, 11:34 pm NST
People have been asking for more 'male' clothing and stuff, this seems to have potential for male customisations. It's nice!

peirigill - JN Staff, 07/28/2017, 12:15 am NST
@tomatereloco - don't bother. They consider that a feature, not a glitch. I tried contacting them the first time I won the lottery but wasn't first, and they ignored me.

o_ya_toe_knee_is_gr8, 07/28/2017, 12:30 am NST
regarding the lotto avatar, it's a glitch they intended to fix so all the winners of the day get the avatar, not just first-listed but they have more important things. I'm still waiting on my BC avatar they said they will retroactively award to previous winners only after the avatar was released though. I got gold banned after my first entry (Royal Boy Lutari) won after entering after the avatar was released then the following week, my then-Usul won 3rd so that's twice I would have gotten the avatar but didn't and I'm too lazy now to do it again

lacrossechik, 07/28/2017, 6:55 am NST
Ugh that vest combo is awesome!!! On my pets last year during the fall, I had a little 'year of the vest' theme going on - that item would have been perfect

1jediboy, 07/28/2017, 7:27 pm NST
This reminds me of "Manly-Dan" from Gravity Falls!

1jediboy, 07/28/2017, 7:27 pm NST
... or Wendy.

purplebin, 07/29/2017, 11:53 am NST
That waterfall BG looks so good with the Jacques Collectors Wig!

Get JN updates via