Altador Cup XII
Help us model your pets!
A searchable database of Neopets images
Complete the Altador Mini-Plot!
Join a large Neopets community!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword Answers | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup

Two New Stamp Avatars
  • Posted on June 12, 2017, 8:31 am NST

Two new avatars have been released relating to the Stamp Album. They are awarded for completing the Shenkuu and Sea Shells pages.

NOTE: The Shenkuu avatar is currently being awarded in unintended locations. For the time being we advise to avoid visiting other album pages as intentionally abusing glitches to gain additional avatars is against rules.

Update: The glitch with the Shenkuu avatar is now fixed.

kaylaneopets, 06/12/2017, 8:38 am NST
Is Neopets down for anyone else? At first I thought it was my internet but here is working!! Could it be because of them trying to fix the stamp glitch?

lunaxporch, 06/12/2017, 8:41 am NST
Yes and I just scored over 700 in SLSL for the first time ever.

kaylaneopets, 06/12/2017, 8:42 am NST
Okay thanks so much haha! ;w; Was very scared for a second that it might have been just me. I was playing altador cup games too XD

1jediboy, 06/12/2017, 8:43 am NST
The site is down and I was working on my SOSD plays.

1jediboy, 06/12/2017, 8:45 am NST
I guess that's a good excuse to take a break. Alright, everyone! Hit the showers!

draakonikihv, 06/12/2017, 8:46 am NST
Just hit all-star, I'm good

lunaxporch, 06/12/2017, 8:47 am NST
Or sit here repeatedly refreshing neopets until it comes back up. I would never do that. That would be lame.

mistyqee, 06/12/2017, 8:47 am NST
That awesome feel when you literally completed your sea shell album last week.

*fist pumps*

topaz644, 06/12/2017, 9:09 am NST
Just a bit of advice. If you *are* able to load a game it's best not to send scores while the lag is ongoing.

Maybe they're fixing the stamp avie glitch

kotoko966, 06/12/2017, 9:13 am NST
I didn't know about the down time so my score has been pending for the last 15 minutes.

tobbie_ah4_aa, 06/12/2017, 9:13 am NST
Sea Shell Stamp?! ooh...Now I really want to get the last shell I need.

ducky - JN Staff, 06/12/2017, 9:16 am NST
Nononono.

I am still missin Golden Shell and now I'll never get it.

kakorie - JN Staff, 06/12/2017, 9:17 am NST
ok so now everyone and their mother will be restocking in shells now...

topaz644, 06/12/2017, 9:43 am NST
Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Stamp Collector - Sea Shells' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Pretty avie!

hprox, 06/12/2017, 1:10 pm NST
Kinda disappointed by these, to be honest. For Shenkuu, I would have preferred: Cyodrakes Gaze, Shenkuu, Shenkuu City, Enchanted Pudao, or Kou Jong Tile Stamp. The stamp for Shells is pretty, but no background? They could have made it more interesting. I guess I also just expected they would've chosen Golden Shell

I really really hope they kind of...stop...with the stamp avatars for a little while. Please let the inflation die down....please, TNT. D:

saiphami, 06/12/2017, 2:05 pm NST
can you guys please update this post when the SK stamp glitch is fixed? I have a snowy valley avatar I want to redeem but I don't want it to get overriden by Shenkuu. thanks.

cat, 06/12/2017, 2:23 pm NST
Now I'll never complete my seashell collection.

Kind of disappointed in the avatar though, I was hoping it would be an oddly shaped avatar of a seashell, not a stamp with a picture of a seashell.

topaz644, 06/12/2017, 2:34 pm NST
I think they do the stamp avies because they are easy.

I'd rather they fix the ones that are broken like AAA's Revenge, Bilge Dice, Defenders of Neopia...

tanoshii, 06/12/2017, 3:25 pm NST
I am still missin Golden Shell and now I'll never get it.
^ My thoughts exactly. Convincing myself its not worth the last shell..
Really sad/happy about Shenkuu. Happy I decided not to buy Shenkuu Stamp, sad because the avatar is not that nice. I was hoping the avatar would look like Shenkuu Stamp...so far of the new(er) stamp avatars they released, FL is the only one I like.

topaz644, 06/12/2017, 4:25 pm NST
Chin up people! Everyone of these shells stock in the shop and only one of them is kind rare at R98. Not one of them is R99.

Sure there's the right now price inflation but they are all available. Much more than say the Other 2 album with all the AAA stamps

sakibou, 06/12/2017, 4:44 pm NST
Wow. They didn't even bother making them different colors. v_v

cat, 06/12/2017, 6:06 pm NST
"I think they do the stamp avies because they are easy."

That and people on the Ideas & Suggestions board have been requesting them.

topaz644, 06/12/2017, 7:32 pm NST
Say what? They read ideas and suggestion board?

Unlikely and I don't believe it

mortychichi, 06/13/2017, 2:59 am NST
Oh wow :o
I already expected these to be ugly but it looks like they aren't even trying at all
Does this mean that all future stamp avatars will feature the same ugly blue frame?

thecrazyoo, 06/13/2017, 7:24 am NST
More stamp avatars? More avatars I'll never have? Why would we need them?

lia_19_85, 06/15/2017, 12:53 am NST
Since the glitch is fixed now - does that also mean that it was reversed for the people that got it from it?

o_ya_toe_knee_is_gr8, 06/15/2017, 4:46 am NST
I got the Sea Shells avatar and am eligible to use it. While checking my other completed albums (first Space Station Coins) and was awarded Shenkuu even though my Shenkuu album has 22. So, I sent a ticket and 3 hours later it was a WIP and when I got home from work, Shenkuu was reversed.

lia_19_85, 06/15/2017, 8:03 am NST
Thanks for the info, o_ya_toe_knee_is_gr8!

Bookmark JN!