Hunt for Neggs!
Join a large Neopets community!
Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!
Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!
Look sophisticated while chatting on the Neoboards

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter Feed | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Festival of Neggs

Festival of Neggs Now Live
  • Posted on April 13, 2017, 9:46 am NST

This year's Festival of Neggs is now live!

The first day's location is available to claim your first negg. Like in past years, the first "day" will last until tomorrow, the 14th. The second "day" will begin on April 15th. You should claim your neggs daily, as the final prizes may again be dependent on you claiming all neggs on release day.

For the first day's negg hiding location (and lots of prize information):

» View Our Guide «
rosi, 04/13/2017, 9:53 am NST
Hurray! I noticed the prizes in your Item Database and I was wondering it the event was already running

rosi, 04/13/2017, 9:53 am NST
*if* the event ^^ sorry

tabbysam, 04/13/2017, 10:16 am NST
I went to your guide and didn't get an egg... Is it because that page gave me a popup about receiving a new puzzle...?

ummy - JN Staff, 04/13/2017, 10:17 am NST
@tabbysam- Did you start the Negg hunt with Topsi first? You need to get the clue first

tabbysam, 04/13/2017, 10:17 am NST
Oh right. I forgot that part.

tomatereloco, 04/13/2017, 11:40 am NST
Every easter I miss so much JN negg hunts Seriously those were THE BEST. I loved them sooooooooo much!!!

phenixia, 04/13/2017, 12:04 pm NST
Hurray! Fairies festival, then DD and now Festival of neggs! That brings back some life too the site!

surferaj, 04/13/2017, 12:07 pm NST
Hippity, Hoppity, Happy Easter!!! -- It's a shame that Topsi's Neggs don't yield prizes that are as nice as last year. But, it's still an Event that my Neopets adore.

dreww355, 04/13/2017, 3:00 pm NST
I miss the JN negg hunts too! It's been a couple years since they ended, but I still have so many fond memories of them.

josie, 04/13/2017, 4:35 pm NST
I'm so glad the negg festival is back. One of my favorite events

marfbear, 04/13/2017, 4:47 pm NST
Yeah, just the other day I paged through the memorable comments from some of the former Negg Hunts - good times.

sakibou, 04/13/2017, 5:10 pm NST
Unrelated topic, but is anyone else having trouble logging into their account??

I know this isn't an issue of being hacked or anything of the sort. I logged out on one device and tried to log back in on another, but I kept getting the dreaded "bad password" alert. I KNOW I'm using the correct password, but it's an extremely disturbing situation...

sakibou, 04/13/2017, 5:10 pm NST
Unrelated topic, but is anyone else having trouble logging into their account??

vtx_11, 04/13/2017, 5:18 pm NST
I know that this is not the place to make this kind of question... But, any one know's why every time I logging in my account it doesn't enter? It's just reload the same page to logging

vtx_11, 04/13/2017, 5:19 pm NST
@sakibou
Well, I see both have the same problems...
I didn't logging in a long time, but I love Neggs and I want to came back to Neopets...

sakibou, 04/13/2017, 5:27 pm NST
@vtx_11

I frequently log in from my mobile and my computer and haven't had any problems until today. I'm very concerned...

I even had the same problem when I tried to log into a (very) old account instead.

marfbear, 04/13/2017, 5:41 pm NST
The news says we can spend the next 3 weeks looking for neggs, but the festival ends on the 28th? Guess that works out if you're only counting the work week, but the hunt occurs on weekends, too. No wonder people get confused.

o_ya_toe_knee_is_gr8, 04/14/2017, 4:43 am NST
I guess (Thursday and) Friday plus Saturday this week counts as one week

recklesse, 04/14/2017, 8:47 am NST
To those of you having trouble logging in, double check your account isn't frozen. If it isn't try clearing your browsing history, reboot your browser and try again.

vtx_11, 04/15/2017, 2:11 pm NST
@recklesse

I ask for a Password Reset and they send me a mail to do it... If I my account is frozen they wouldn't send the mail or in wrong?

bodhi, 04/15/2017, 4:07 pm NST
I got the same prize today as I did yesterday. Should have chosen a different egg.

mollyscribbles, 04/15/2017, 6:19 pm NST
I hope there's more than three negg options . . . otherwise there'll be a lot of repeat prizes to come.

purplebin, 04/15/2017, 6:33 pm NST
There will be 5 different neggs before it's over. We aren't guaranteed to not have repeats, but there will be one prize for each day of the event.

purplebin, 04/15/2017, 6:35 pm NST
With the Magical Neggs (NC) we ARE guaranteed no repeats, and a bonus item for each Negg you dust 5 times.

rynneer, 04/15/2017, 8:05 pm NST
@mollyscribbles same...

vaporesque, 04/16/2017, 2:58 am NST
@ bodhi Agreed! I just got the same prize for the third time, in the first three days

mollyscribbles, 04/16/2017, 9:19 am NST
Purplebin, thing is that I know how that's normally what happens but since we've only gotten the three options so far I'm sticking with 'hope' rather than fully expecting it.

purplebin, 04/16/2017, 10:57 am NST
Apparently the coding on the Negg Fest page shows what the other two neggs will be... There are spoiler boards about it, and someone has found the names of at least 4 new items from them, too.

marfbear, 04/16/2017, 11:02 am NST
After a couple days of fences, I finally got the willowed dress. Sent it to my side where I have a relic chia - looks great!

13germandames, 04/16/2017, 11:22 am NST
Aargh. I wanted to be consistent this time, but I got it into my head that Friday was the first day, so Saturday there wouldn't be anything new. So I missed Saturday

lokaula, 04/16/2017, 7:20 pm NST
Happy Easter to all!

jweb, 04/17/2017, 12:36 am NST
Happy Easter

recklesse, 04/17/2017, 6:37 am NST
@vtx_11

You can get a password reset message sent for a frozen account. However, changing the password (however many times you do it) won't unfreeze the account). Check the userlookup www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=ACCOUNT to see if it says the account is disabled (= frozen). Some people are reporting that they are now getting a message saying why they are frozen when they try to log in. That's certainly an improvement.

rynneer, 04/20/2017, 2:54 pm NST
So they've only added one new negg so far... How long is the festival going to last this year?

ka_zatha, 04/22/2017, 11:57 am NST
I somehow got 200k for one of those pendents right after the new egg came out, so this event went pretty well for me .

Bookmark JN!