Altador Cup XII
Complete the Altador Mini-Plot!
Every editorial question answered just a search away!
Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!
All the hottest looks, try them on today!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword Answers | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup

Final Daily Dare Prizes Released
  • Posted on April 10, 2017, 1:32 pm NST

The final prizes for this year's Daily Dare have been released! Make sure you visit the Daily Dare page to receive your trophy, items, NP, and site theme(s).

Also, if you haven't collected all of your daily challenge prizes yet, you can continue to do so from that page above.

For a summary of this year's event and a list of all final prizes, check out our:

Daily Dare Guide »
novelista, 04/10/2017, 1:35 pm NST
I played every day, but because I couldn't get that very last game, I went from gold to participant. That makes me !

purplebin, 04/10/2017, 1:37 pm NST
The glitched bonus BG from Lulu (that I didn't get for going too early on the last day) arrived in my inventory today before my ticket was even opened.

dogslover123, 04/10/2017, 2:17 pm NST
Yay, another golden trophy!

surferaj, 04/10/2017, 2:36 pm NST
The new Gold Trophy is nice.

cloonshannagh, 04/10/2017, 3:09 pm NST
@novelista. I understand! The Hungry Skeith did me in, *grrr* but it was still fun playing.

1jediboy, 04/10/2017, 3:56 pm NST
Darn Barf Boat!!!

dave - JN Staff, 04/10/2017, 5:27 pm NST
Barf Boat and Hungry Skeith are what knocked me down to Silver. Otherwise I found most of the other Chadley scores manageable. Great spread of games this year, too. Feels like they chose a number of games that don't always get spotlighted in the gaming events!

nimaessa, 04/10/2017, 5:32 pm NST
Something weird it's happening. I don't know if is just with me, or more of you have this too. I clik in some neo link, but sometimes the page don't load, then show me up the data base page. And sometimes it donwload this page. It's just happens in neopets page.

peanutbutter_n_jelly, 04/10/2017, 5:45 pm NST
Hungry Skeith was my downfall; worried I might not even get the Abby Score!

recklesse, 04/10/2017, 11:22 pm NST
Hungry Skeith was the worst. I managed to beat Abigail or Chadley in all the other games. I wonder if Abi was cheating in that one? It does stink that just one missed game knocks you right back to participant as though you'd only played one or two of the games.

rosi, 04/11/2017, 9:54 am NST
I had no problem with Hungry Skeith because my personal best is well over Chadley's score , nor did I have troubles with most of the games, but Assignment 53 and Barf Boat were those that got me stumped. Seriously, in Barf Boat I though I was going to challenge Abi, but it was a team challenge and my sister had already beaten Chad's score, so I was forced to do the same. It took me 5 attempts (two of which I came very close to that score aaargh! ) but at last I went from 490 to 1278 points (even better than my sister's score ) thus I now feel so satisfied with this event and yet another shiny gold trophy

bodhi, 04/11/2017, 11:18 am NST
I got the silver. I didn't start the event until pretty late, because I don't go to Neopets nor related sites every day. Will be sure to do so in future!

jweb, 04/11/2017, 11:35 am NST
Barf Boat was also the one i din't beat Chadley

vaporesque, 04/11/2017, 8:47 pm NST
@ rosi Congrats!

Quite a few users had similar score jump stories, and it makes me wish I had the time to have at least tried

morganjoisle, 04/12/2017, 2:15 am NST
@dave: Ouch. Barf boat was really tough. My browser tends to lag with flash games, and I was really, really, insanely lucky to be able to get the game on my first try. When I went back to try and play it again for fun I kept getting pushed off the boat by my keys not tilting it.

I really love Hungry Skeith, though. Like, that game is a lot of fun if you're into games that require reflexes and motion memory. I'm kind of surprised you lost on it, since the score wasn't as bad as it could have been. (I mean, look at the avatar score!) I don't think it's a game a lot of people normally play though, so I can see where it would be one where people couldn't get a high score on. ^^' Mootix Drop almost did me in, though. I'm really glad that we didn't have Extreme Herder or Ice Cream Machine this year.

morganjoisle, 04/12/2017, 2:32 am NST
@rosi: *high fives* Congratulations! Amazing job getting gold on all the games! And yayyyy team challenges, forcing us to get better at games. Okay, the times when I challenge AAA or Chadley without realizing how awful I am at a game are the ones where I get huge score improvements. And usually very frustrated along the way, but I did get that AAA's Revenge score!

Kiko Racing was one where I went from being barely able to get Abby's score at the beginning of the event to easily beating Chadley, but that's also because I finally got the hang of how the controls work in that game.

rosi, 04/12/2017, 10:59 am NST
Awww thank you Vaporesque and Morgan
Oh my! Extreme Herder! When we got it in the past I was about to give up on gold trophy @__@ then I finally got a significant improvement.
I'm really surprised at how many people had difficulties with Kiko Racing :-O I've always thought since its launch that it is a very easy to play game (in fact I have it on my fav list) Then I told my sister, who doesn't normally play it, the score is so low you don't need to care about hitting enemies; in fact you don't even have to worry about going through all the 'doors', a couple of them would suffice; just keep paddling and you'll reach the bottom end with enough points

rosi, 04/12/2017, 11:01 am NST
Well, at least most of the games required low scores. Last year with Extreme Herder, Ready to Roll, Mynci beach volleybal (gah! ) and Piper Panic (eeeuuwww @_@) was harder for me. Yet this year I had some 20 days to practice
Or is it because last year we had AAA and not puny Chadley ?!

fennox, 04/13/2017, 10:44 pm NST