Snowager alert!

The Daily Dare has returned!
Look sophisticated while chatting on the Neoboards
Create your own wishlists!
Complete the Altador Mini-Plot!
Help us model your pets!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter Feed | Crossword Answers | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Daily Dare

Daily Faerie Quest Event Returns!
  • Posted on February 27, 2017, 10:39 am NST

The Faerie Quest event is back! You can get a free daily Faerie Quest from now through March 16th.

View our Faerie Quest Event guide! »

Notice a missing daily prize from our event guide? Please send in a Bug Report with the missing information!

Event FAQ

• How long does the event last?
    The event begins on February 27 and will end on March 16th. After the event is over, regular faerie quests will resume via Random Events, so keep an eye out for those fluttering wings!

• If I cancel a quest, is there a penalty?
    Nope. However, you won't be able to accept another quest until tomorrow if you abort today's quest.

• Do I have to complete a quest every day?
    Nope. You're given the option of completing a quest every day, but you don't have to.

• Do I have to complete a quest in order to receive a prize?
    You receive a gift each day just by visiting the page. No questing needed! That's how nice the Faerie Queen is. ;) However, the faeries will also reward you for completing their quests, so you might consider helping out.

• Is there a prize for visiting the Faerie Quest Headquarters every day?
    Yes, if you visit the Quest Headquarters every day, regardless of whether or not you complete any quests, Queen Fyora will grant you a special gift at the end of the event.

• How many Faerie Quests can I receive in one day?
    Every day during the event, when you visit the Faerie Quest page, you can receive a random Faerie Quest. You can choose to complete or abandon this quest. Upon completing or abandoning the quest for that day, you will be given the option to complete a Delina quest. You can choose to complete or abandon this quest as well. If you have a Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie, you can also receive that quest. So, for each day, you can receive up to three Faerie Quests during the event.

• Can I participate in the event on my side account(s)?
    Since the faerie quest event -- where you receive a "free" faerie quest every day -- gives out extra daily prizes, it is treated like any other event or daily and you may only participate on your main account. (Normal random faerie quests are allowed on sides, just not during this event.)
summerofjoy, 02/27/2017, 10:54 am NST
Do you guys need info about the Crafting Faerie quests?

I just finished one so I'll just leave the info here regardless.

Wood Planks + Glass Jars = Wood Planter Fence

tyuio_k50, 02/27/2017, 10:55 am NST
Also, during the event, FQ cookies are on sale in the NC Mall for only 50 NC!

---

^ they currently aren't 50 NC. They're still 100 NC as of now.

ka_zatha, 02/27/2017, 11:39 am NST
Ah, this is back. I remember getting a fountain quest last time, this should be a good opportunity to get some training done .

purplebin, 02/27/2017, 11:41 am NST
The cookies are only 50 NC now.
If you haven't already picked an Obelisk faction, the Sway gives the quest refresh boon.

purplebin, 02/27/2017, 12:40 pm NST
Is there a mistake in the item database about two of the crafting faerie items?
It seems like the notes for the Rope Ornaments Foreground and the Hanging Wood Shelves have their items needed switched. Either that or TNT made a mistake and switched them.

ducky - JN Staff, 02/27/2017, 1:03 pm NST
Too bad event will be over before we get the Boon

stories2btold, 02/27/2017, 1:53 pm NST
And let's hope this finally glides into that BD event...

topaz644, 02/27/2017, 2:00 pm NST
So far I've managed to snag one FQ cookie from the mall. lol

Is there any way to put more than one in your cart at a time? I bought a bunch as Christmas gifts for friends and I thought I put more than one in my cart at that time.

purplebin, 02/27/2017, 2:35 pm NST
The event runs through the 16th, so we should be able to use the boon all next week... right? If the right faction wins.

kreyrie, 02/27/2017, 8:37 pm NST
I logged in today and thought I had missed the first day. (Which has been my luck for the last 2 years) To my surprise it started today.

Cookies are locked and loaded!

Also does the event usually run that long? O_O

phenixia, 02/27/2017, 9:09 pm NST
HURRAY!!!!!! It's back!!!!

vaporesque, 02/28/2017, 7:42 am NST
I have not even seen FQ cookies yet

Since I am only buying to trade with, should I hover, check hourly, or time zoney?

surferaj, 02/28/2017, 10:51 am NST
@Dave & Jellyneo Staff - I'm taking the time to express my appreciation to JN Staff and the site in general for having access to help with "All Things Neopets!" -- Due to a recent hard drive crash on my newer T530 Thinkpad Laptop, I'm having to access both Neopets and JN using a VERY old; 2000 Compaq Evo N180 Computer and a small Lenovo Tab3 Touchpad. The fact that I'm out here logged in to JN on my old Laptop that has only 512K RAM is pretty amazing. I'm glad that most of the old code of JN is working great on this old dinosaur. Unfortunately, I cannot access the new DB

surferaj, 02/28/2017, 10:55 am NST
In the meantime, I'm working on the recovery of my T530 Laptop and looking forward to when I can access all the amazing functionality that JN provides it's Members! Kudos to all the JN Staff for keeping us up to date and caring about our much beloved Neopets site after all these years.

wyvernwitch, 02/28/2017, 12:34 pm NST
so the 27th the event went live but as far as I can see the 28th the event is not available/live/active... can anyone confirm this?

peanutbutter_n_jelly, 02/28/2017, 12:49 pm NST
Usually the first day of an event goes 1.5 days to account for world-wide time zone differences; namely the afternoon of the 27th though the evening of the 28th. Should have a new quest on the 29th.

jweb, 02/28/2017, 1:17 pm NST
We don't have a 29th febr

surferaj, 02/28/2017, 1:18 pm NST
The 1.5-2 day time span for the start of site events on Neopets is explained on all of JN's Guide pages.

surferaj, 02/28/2017, 1:20 pm NST
On March 1st at 12:01AM NST, will be the 2nd day of the 2017 Faerie Quest Event.

peanutbutter_n_jelly, 02/28/2017, 1:36 pm NST
Oops; thought I was in a Leap Year. Day 2 is March 1st.

Bookmark JN!