Wheel of Knowledge
You can spin this wheel once a day.
|1||A random Brightvale job coupon.|
|2||A random Brightvale fruit or healthy food (r95 and under).|
|3||Your active pet's intelligence decreases.|
|4||A random book.|
|5||A random Brightvale window.|
|6||A random Brightvale scroll.|
|7||Brightvale Guard Plushie.|
|8||Your active pet's intelligence increases.|
|9||A "Did you know..." phrase (see below).|
|10||Your active Neopet is healed. If your pet is already at full health, you'll be commended for taking good care of your pet.|
|11||The Brightvale avatar. Your chances of getting this rare avatar are slightly better on Brightvale Day (August 11).|
|12||Free spin (essentially, spin again).|
|13||Advice from King Hagan (see below).|
|14||A random mote.|
|15||Brightvale Usuki Doll.|
|16||A random shield (out of Balsa Wood Shield, Basic Shield of Flight, Clay Shield, Dung Shield, Heavy Blocking Shield, Heavy Round Shield, Ice Shield, Large Metal Shield, Nurias Battle Shield, Omelette Shield, Peanut Butter and Jam Shield, Perfectly Flat Rock Shield, Rustic Wooden Shield, Scamander Shield, Small Metal Shield, Sturdy Blue Shield, Warriors Rectangular Shield, Wooden Blocking Shield, Wooden Practice Shield).|
"Did You Know..." Phrases
- If you type "buuuurrrrrrrrp" while playing Snowmuncher, the bloat-percentage of your belly decreases by 50%.
- Type "plzsutekcanihavemoretime" to receive a 30 second time bonus in Sutek's Tomb.
- Type "kougra" while playing Frumball to skip the level, although your points will get reset.
- Scoring 3000 or more on MAGAX: Destroyer will get you an avatar.
- Type "pyramibread" as many times as you'd like while playing Sutek's Tomb to see the next possible move.
- Type "stardust" in Faerie Bubbles and the bubble in the cannon will turn into a nova bubble.
- Go to the Desert Shrine every 55 seconds past the minute and you will get a random dubloon. (Note: this is not true; it does not actually work!)
- Type "boohooiwanttheoldgameback" in Destruct-o-Match on the 'Select a game mode' screen, to launch the old version of Destruct-o-Match!
- The Halloween Moehog is dressed as Dr. Sloth!
- Typing random text while playing Jelly Blobs of Doom may just end your game...
- A Potion of Brightvale Castle can be a wise choice of beverage, giving your Neopet a boost in intelligence.
- If you type "faerieland" while playing Faerie Bubbles, the current bubble becomes a Rainbow Bubble!
- A Neopet can only be turned into a Robot by the Lab Ray.
- Type "monstermovie" while playing Brunos Backwoods Breakaway to turn it into a black and white film.
- Doing a quest for an earth faerie may result in your Neopet gaining a little weight.
- If your Neopet becomes too sad, it may change its colour...
- Type "recon" while playing Biscuit Brigade to reveal the path of the attackers.
- If you type "kingaltador" while playing Crisis Courier, you'll earn another life! (thanks to dj_aitken)
- Type "scallywags" while playing Dubloon Disaster and witness the awesome power of a whirlpool! (thanks to wingedfalcon7911)
- If you type "cheese" while playing the Buzzer Game, your cursor will show up. Steady on!
- Type "marrow" in Attack of the Slorgs to gain an extra life.
- Draiks can only be created by taking a Draik Egg to the Draik Nest in Meridell.
- Type "catapult" while playing Ultimate Bullseye II to receive a power-up. (thanks to wingedfalcon7911)
- Doing a quest for Taelia may earn you an Ice Cream Machine Coupon, usable at the Ice Cream Cart. (thanks to domo_hello_kitty)
- Brightvale Job Coupons from the Wheel of Knowledge can be used at the Faerieland Employment Agency.
- Without an education, one is more likely to become a jester than a king.
- A knowledgeable man knows he has limited knowledge.
- Foolish innocence always outweighs innocent foolishness.
- The mind, like your muscles, must be regularly exercised... otherwise, it withers into decay.
- A king who fails to seek the council of his court can only be seen as a fool.
- A kingdom's greatest resource is an educated populace.
- It is a fool who believes battle is the only way to victory.
- The sharpest blade doesn't always win the duel.
- One may be born a prince, but he must earn the right to be called king!
- A king is only as good as the court that surrounds him.
- Being strong does not always require physical strength.
- A book a day keeps the dunces at bay.
- Knowledge is a gift that can never be returned.
- A wise man sees obstacles as they are, not as they appear to be.
- There are some lessons that cannot come from a book... they must simply be lived.
- A hasty decision is a decision to fail. (thanks to davidino230)
- There is no future for a king who is ignorant of the lessons provided by the past. (thanks to scorpion9800063)
- The road to wisdom is long, but you only need to take one step at a time.
- The king who fixes his gaze on the clouds may trip over pebbles.
- We study history so that we may make new and more interesting mistakes. (thanks to meercatristonhopets3)
- Brave men may be forgotten, but brave deeds are never forgotten.
- Soup may warm a Neopet on a cold night, but wisdom keeps him fed all year.
- In times of war, it is more important to have a good plan than a good army.
- When the path is blocked by Drackonacks, it's good to have a little cheese handy.
- The easiest battle to win is the one your enemy doesn't know about. (thanks to necrolord)
- A kind word earns more lasting loyalty than a handful of Neopoints. (thanks to gohsijia)
- A wish and a bit of hard work is better than just a wish. (thanks to eyelupiu)
- The brighter the light we gaze at, the darker the shadows around us. (thanks to bedheadmcgee)
- A smart Neopet speaks out, but a wise Neopet listens.
- A book never opened is like a sword never unsheathed. (thanks to faelia)
Certain factions give the opportunity of activating the Right Round Round Round boon if you side with them and they emerge victorious from the Battleground of the Obelisk. When selected, this boon allows you to spin the wheel twice before the usual waiting period comes into effect. You have to refresh the page after your first spin before you can spin again.
This game guide was written by: JN Staff