The Wraith Resurgence
- Concoction I
- Concoction II and III
- The Wild Woods
- The Infirmary
- Concoction IV, V and VI
- The Infirmary, Revisited
- The Wild Woods, Revisited
- The Infirmary, Part 3
- Concoction VII, VIII, IX and X
- The Wild Woods, Part 3
- The Infirmary, Part 4
- Defeating Malum
- The Infirmary, Part 5
- The Infirmary, Part 6
- Fiendish Formations, Part 1
- Fiendish Formations, Part 2
- Fiendish Formations, Part 3
- Fiendish Formations, Part 4
- Fiendish Formations, Part 5
- Fiendish Formations, Part 6
- Fiendish Formations, Part 7
- Fiendish Formations, Part 8
- The Forgotten Graveyard
- Mystic Murmurs
- The Faeries' Chest
- Taelia's Brewing Centre
- The Wild Woods
- The Infirmary
- Fiendish Formations
- Forgotten Graveyard
- War Booty (NC)
- Mysterious Coffers (NC)
- Dialogue Transcript
- HQ Notices
- Plot News
- Faerie Resistance HQ
- Your Achievements
Taelia's Brewing Centre
To counter the mounting threat of the wraiths, you will need the assistance of Taelia the Snow Faerie and her expert potion brewing skills. Gather ingredients for her to concoct potions that can remove the wraith fog plaguing Neopia.
The Concoction ingredients that Taelia requests can be found by fighting the wraiths you encountered in previous steps.
1) Wraiths can be fought in the Rattling Cauldron Arena, and will commonly drop the ingredients you need upon being defeated (no matter the difficulty you choose). (These drops are not counted in your daily 15 item limit.)
The wraiths will drop:
- Snapjaw Wraith - Wraith Ectoplasm
- Deathball Wraith - Wraith Fur and Wraith Claw
- Wind Rider Wraith - Wraith Fang
- Hulking Wraith - Wraith Blood
- All Wraiths - Mysterious Coffers (for an optional NC side event)
The number of each ingredient you need will depend on which step you are currently on.
2) Ensure that you fight each wraith either 5 times on Hard, 10 times on Medium, or 20 times on Easy. Your goal is to fill the bar to 100% on your achievements page under the "Battle" tab. You may battle on a combination of difficulties to fill the bar.
3) Upon filling the bar, you'll have unlocked all three of the battling achievements and receive a prize for the third achievement.
2) Click on the scroll on her table to visit the list of ingredients she desires.
3) You will need to create a new potion for each new step of the plot, and they are listed in ascending order. You will need two of the potions to complete the steps:
- Concoction I - 6 Wraith Ectoplasm from the Snapjaw Wraiths.
- Concoctions II and III - 4 Wraith Fur and 2 Wraith Claws from the Deathball Wraiths, and 4 Wraith Ectoplasm from the Snapjaw Wraiths.
- Concoctions IV, V, and VI - 4 Wraith Claws and 4 Wraith Fur from the Deathball Wraiths, and 6 Wraith Fangs from the Wind Rider Wraiths.
- Concoctions VII, VIII, IX, and X - 1 Wraith Ectoplasm from the Snapjaw Wraiths, 2 Wraith Fur and 3 Wraith Claws from the Deathball Wraiths, 3 Wraith Fangs from the Wind Rider Wraiths, and 6 Wraith Blood from the Hulking Wraiths.
Once you've collected your ingredients, click on the ingredient list to make the potion:
4) Taelia has given a hint as to where to take each potion. For each clue, you will need to take potions to two locations (which is why you need two potions each time).
- Clue: When one thing ceases to exist, another takes its place
- Ingredients: 3x Wraith Ectoplasm
- Use At: Giant Omelette and Giant Jelly
- Clue: The right ingredients - and a tiny bit of magic - is all you need
- Ingredients: 2x Wraith Fur
- Use At: Soup Kitchen and Kitchen Quests
- Clue: You never know what you'll end up with
- Ingredients: 2x Wraith Ectoplasm, 1x Wraith Claw
- Use At: Apple Bobbing Cart and Pick Your Own
- Clue: One Neopian's trash is another Neopian's treasure
- Ingredients: 1x Wraith Claw, 1x Wraith Fur
- Use At: Rubbish Dump and Money Tree
- Clue: Still waters run deep
- Ingredients: 1x Wraith Fur, 1x Wraith Fang
- Use At: Healing Springs and Fishing Vortex
- Clue: The unlearned are learned in their own crafts
- Ingredients: 1x Wraith Claw, 2x Wraith Fang
- Use At: Training School and Island Mystic
- Clue: To a brooding soul, a kind word is greatly rewarding
- Ingredients: 1x Wraith Blood, 1x Wraith Claw, 1x Wraith Fur
- Use At: The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity
- Clue: Be careful what you drink, or it could be your last one
- Ingredients: 2x Wraith Blood, 1x Wraith Fang
- Use At: Coltzan's Shrine
- Clue: All scraps of paper are not equal
- Ingredients: 2x Wraith Blood, 1x Wraith Fang, 1x Wraith Claw
- Use At: The Tombola
- Clue: Finding fruits in barren land is always exciting
- Ingredients: 1x Wraith Ectoplasm, 1x Wraith Blood, 1x Wraith Fang, 1x Wraith Claw, 1x Wraith Fur
- Use At: Fruit Machine
After that, continue following the instructions on our step-by-step walkthrough for what to do next.