The Wraith Resurgence
- Concoction I
- Concoction II and III
- The Wild Woods
- The Infirmary
- Concoction IV, V and VI
- The Infirmary, Revisited
- The Wild Woods, Revisited
- The Infirmary, Part 3
- Concoction VII, VIII, IX and X
- The Wild Woods, Part 3
- The Infirmary, Part 4
- Defeating Malum
- The Infirmary, Part 5
- The Infirmary, Part 6
- Fiendish Formations, Part 1
- Fiendish Formations, Part 2
- Fiendish Formations, Part 3
- Fiendish Formations, Part 4
- Fiendish Formations, Part 5
- Fiendish Formations, Part 6
- Fiendish Formations, Part 7
- Fiendish Formations, Part 8
- The Forgotten Graveyard
- Mystic Murmurs
- The Faeries' Chest
- Taelia's Brewing Centre
- The Wild Woods
- The Infirmary
- Fiendish Formations
- Forgotten Graveyard
- War Booty (NC)
- Mysterious Coffers (NC)
- Dialogue Transcript
- HQ Notices
- Plot News
- Faerie Resistance HQ
- Your Achievements
The Faeries' Chest
After deciphering Kaia's murmurings and agreeing to help the light faerie you meet, you'll be presented with a chest.
Unlocking the Chest
1) Click on the "Play" button to begin.
To unlock the chest, you'll need to align the rotating locks. To align them, you must click as the locks pass by each other and touch, starting from the centermost rotating lock. You may click anywhere on the chest when the locks touch to link them up. Missing an alignment will unlock a previously locked lock.
The number of locks will increase with each successive step of the plot you complete:
- Concoction I - 6 locks
- Concoctions II and III - 8 locks
- Concoctions IV, V, and VI - 10 locks
- Concoctions VII, VIII, IX, and VI - 12 locks
If you successfully align all of the locks with 4 or less "Misses" (or 6 misses for the 12 lock chest), then you will unlock an achievement.
2) After aligning all of the locks, there will be a pause as it processes and completes unlocking. The page will then pop up showing you a weapon.
Note that the weapons below are "No Trade" items (meaning it cannot be bought or sold from other players), and some previous plots have required using such items later in the plot to progress. To protect it from item stealing random events, we suggest immediately removing it from your inventory.
3) After receiving your weapon, you will be redirected back to the location that Kaia's murmurings sent you, and you'll encounter a Wraith which can be fought in the Battledome!
You suddenly notice a group of Snapjaw Wraith heading in your direction! Go FIGHT!!! Snapjaw Wraith gapes at you and SNAPS an oversized jaw at you. Does this restless monster sport a moehawk? no... that's part of its head.
When you complete the second round of the chest, you'll gain access to the Deathball Wraith:
You suddenly notice a group of Deathball Wraith heading in your direction! Go FIGHT!!! This rotund, growly little wraith is full of energy as it bounces and bobs, looking for the right angle to pounce at you.
When you complete the third round of the chest, you'll gain access to the Wind Rider Wraith:
You suddenly notice a group of Wind Rider Wraith heading in your direction! Go FIGHT!!! The Wind Rider hovers and swoops back and forth, its tiny but effective ruined wings keeping it aloft. If it could form proper words you might imagine it muttering "I'm Wraith, man..."
When you complete the fourth round of the chest, you'll gain access to the Hulking Wraith:
You suddenly notice a group of Hulking Wraith heading in your direction! Go FIGHT!!! This beast resembles a hulked out, re-animated, rotten pumpkin of death.
4) Continue following the instructions on our step-by-step walkthrough for what to do next.