Wraiths are taking over Neopia!
All the hottest looks, try them on today!
Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!
Try on all the latest Neopian fashions!

The Wraith Resurgence

Plot Updates

Fiendish Formations Day 6
  • Posted by Chesu
  • Posted on February 14, 2018, 1:13 pm NST

Part 6 of Fiendish Formations is now live, with a required score of 4,300. If you're having trouble with the Wraith Assassin attacking your units, try placing all of your Infantry (axe) units first, as they can quickly be replaced with a single click.

» View Our Step-By-Step Guide «
thatgirlmarie, 02/14/2018, 1:36 pm NST
Exhilarating! Another on the first go. Much easier to do on a desktop than a laptop too, with a mouse.

thatgirlmarie, 02/14/2018, 1:38 pm NST
Prize is War Strategies book

topaz644, 02/14/2018, 1:44 pm NST
The game drives me nuts but I like it. I wouldn't mind playing again but I remember people were losing a gold check after multiple plays? Is this still true? If so do we know if it means any thing?

purplebin, 02/14/2018, 2:11 pm NST
Is there a way to check what all our scores were?

topaz644, 02/14/2018, 2:18 pm NST
@purplebin I know that after playing again when I didn't make the 4300 score it told me what my high score was.

xfer, 02/14/2018, 3:01 pm NST
Yeah, I also would love to replay the game, but I fear that if I can't reach the needed score, I will be stuck on silver.

mavegibson, 02/14/2018, 3:35 pm NST
You don't lose your gold check. There are two medals 1] your high score medal - the one that appears on the front page 2] the medal you get for any particular game, which is awarded on the game screen.

If you play and get 4000 on the game you will get a silver medal on the game screen, and when you go to the front page you will see that the silver medal also appears there. But if you play again and get 4300, you will get gold and will see that on the front page and on the game screen. If you play another game and get 4100 you will get a silver medal on your game screen but it will still be gold on your main screen because that shows your high score medal.

I have many times played more games after getting my high score and have never lost my gold checkmark or my high score.

mavegibson, 02/14/2018, 3:37 pm NST
For those trying to get a high score, I recommend making sure you immediately replace any icon that the wraith has removed, and then going back to what you were doing. If you don't replace the icon immediately then you will be forced to waste time later on trying to figure out which icons need to be replaced and replacing them.

topaz644, 02/14/2018, 3:53 pm NST
Yes replacing what the assassin has taken right away is the tip that made it easier for me. It still drives me nuts but you lose precious time trying to figure out what is gone. lol

starfirefluffy, 02/14/2018, 4:07 pm NST
good tip!

cler13br, 02/14/2018, 4:29 pm NST
Thanks for the tip!

xfer, 02/14/2018, 4:57 pm NST
@mavegibson Thanks for that info! I can play to my heart's content then XD

comedisa, 02/14/2018, 5:02 pm NST
Can't stand this game. 2 more days to go...

teresa, 02/14/2018, 5:57 pm NST
For those asking about missing the first day thing, no, they did not change that

I still find it unfair, but there doesn't appear to be anything I can do about it, and I doubt TNT will change it.

It is immensely disappointing and unmotivating. It is what it is, though

gamer_5_55_555, 02/14/2018, 9:18 pm NST
Yes I also agree with the replace then go back -- I can usually do 2-3 or so before the next one gets destroyed so it doesn't take long.

Also if you find yourself frequently placing the wrong symbol, take half a second to remind yourself how many clicks, then do it.

That has saved me a lot of time clicking, then undoing, then rechecking which one, and so on.

jweb, 02/15/2018, 12:12 pm NST