Altador Cup XIII
Earn NP from playing games!
Try on all the latest Neopian fashions!
Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!

The Wraith Resurgence

Plot Updates

New Wild Woods Plot Step
  • Posted on January 12, 2018, 11:43 am NST

UPDATE 13/1: Fyora has appeared in the Infirmary this morning.

She is asking for Concotions IV and V (she briefly appeared to be asking for Concoction VI but this is no longer the case). There are three more achievements added for donations - up to six potions donated to healing Fyora (again, can be a mix of either potion).

---

A new step is now available in the Wraith Resurgence plot. Fyora can be found in the Wild Woods (looking quite forlorn we might add).

This step is in the same format as when you were looking for the hooded figure. Head on over to our Wild Woods guide for some tips on search strategy.

» View Our Step-By-Step Guide «
maxgarou, 01/12/2018, 11:49 am NST
Found her at the first try, but that's all there's to this step. You call her name, she doesn't respong and they tell you that you should take her to Taelia. The end

Lame

nikkifele, 01/12/2018, 11:59 am NST
there is no "lucky" on this. You should add the righ way to find her or find it. There are less stones on the right path. Just pay attention.

mavegibson, 01/12/2018, 12:05 pm NST
It's easiest to simply take the path that has the least blockage. It works every time. I did this for the previous Wild Woods step as well and got it on the first try both times.

herdy - JN Staff, 01/12/2018, 12:49 pm NST
This does not appear to be the case for everyone, which is why it isn't added into the guide.

panthera_alba, 01/12/2018, 1:14 pm NST
I guess I'll try again in 90 minutes.

rosi, 01/12/2018, 1:48 pm NST
On a side note, TDMBGPOP is giving away new plushies Yay

pikachu315111, 01/12/2018, 3:30 pm NST
Wait... is Fyora bare foot? Is she always bare foot?

*Checks images and items of Fyora*

Seems to flip flop whether she's bare foot or not. Weird. You'd think going into the Wild Woods would be one of those occasions she put on shoes. Hanging around the Hidden Tower is one thing, but in a place surrounded by darkness? You'd want some foot protection.

kahlana, 01/12/2018, 4:08 pm NST
I tried twice with the least blocked path and it didn't work, third time I just clicked randomly and it did work.

stories2btold, 01/12/2018, 5:36 pm NST
So she gets lost... in the land that the reigns over?

Someone’s been drinking.

cat, 01/12/2018, 6:26 pm NST
Found her the first time.

@stories2btold - It's not quite the lands she rules over, this forest has been corrupted by the wraiths into something a bit more Lovecraftian.

animajaneofan99, 01/12/2018, 7:38 pm NST
@rosi I found those plushies quite interesting... They seem to be some sort of "hybrid" of Neopet colors, such as the Speckled Faerie Chomby Plushie is a color hybrid of Speckled and Faerie and the four other plushies as well. Hmm...

shonawolf, 01/12/2018, 8:05 pm NST
I went the same left, left, left that I did when I found the shadow person and it mentioned that Isn't this the area where you saw that shadow person? I'm not sure if the same search pattern holds the same for everyone but it might be something to look into!

cat, 01/12/2018, 8:11 pm NST
I hadn't noticed the new plushies (time to expand my gallery again ), those hybrid faerie plushies are interesting although I'm not sure they mean anything for pet colours.

I used a different path combination than I did the first time (RRL instead of LRL) but still found Fyora, but you're right the dialog seems to indicate it's where you found the cloaked figure.

starleogirl09, 01/12/2018, 8:55 pm NST
My path was not the same as the first time (using the blockage method). I ended up going through this step 3 times.

Also on a side note:
My Mystic Murmurs location has changed entirely! It says Turdle Racing, except my last wraith challenger location was at Qasalan Delights...
Glitch?

ducky - JN Staff, 01/13/2018, 12:37 am NST
So she gets lost... in the land that the reigns over?
Someone’s been drinking.
---
MY EXACT THOUGHT!

@cat Oh you have plushie gallery as well?

As for the step, I did the same than first time. Left, left, left and then left and found her.

trisangum, 01/13/2018, 1:35 am NST
Btw Hiddentower its unavailable

spotter001, 01/13/2018, 5:21 am NST
@ducky Fyora is now found sick, laying on the Infirmary bed.

bonju, 01/13/2018, 5:33 am NST
Wow, imagine if we had to fight a corrupted fyora at some point

spotter001, 01/13/2018, 5:43 am NST
@bonju THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

spotter001, 01/13/2018, 5:44 am NST
Also, There are new achievements for helping Fyora.

cherish_white, 01/13/2018, 7:53 am NST
@bonju Right? Honestly Wraith!Fyora would make this plot worthwhile for me, though I doubt Faeries and Wraiths can combine into anything since they're polar opposites and all.

fenix, 01/13/2018, 8:14 am NST
Maybe Fyora will finally die

mortychichi, 01/13/2018, 8:44 am NST
Lol she doesn't look so good
ANyway is it just me or they actually have one decent artist in their team now?
Discarded Camouflage Yurble Plushie and Discarded Camouflage Yurble Plushie both look good enough and aren't recolours of anything as far as I know. Get Well Soon Fyora Balloon and The Queens Diary are both nice too

pikachu315111, 01/13/2018, 9:52 am NST
So lorewise this SHOULD be major. You can't just "beat up" a Faerie, and even if you do they're not going to be black and blue and have to be bandaged. So far the worst injury a Faerie has gotten involved their wings which is a weak spot for them (Baelia/Grey Faerie got her's taken, Siyana got an arrow shot through it though other than being unable to fly she was fine). The fact Fyora, the Faerie QUEEN, one of if not the most powerful being in Neopia, is visibly injured SHOULD mean we're up against something very powerful and dangerous. A being who's not able to hurt a Faerie but in a way it shows visible damage to their appearance which they just can't heal away with magic. JS just set up a big goal marker for themselves to reach.

will - JN Staff, 01/13/2018, 10:00 am NST
"Also on a side note:
My Mystic Murmurs location has changed entirely!"

^ Same, Star! My last murmur location was SLUSHIE SHOP, but it's now blinking EXQUISITE AMBROSIA.

will - JN Staff, 01/13/2018, 10:05 am NST

maxgarou, 01/13/2018, 10:17 am NST
The wraiths are dropping fur, fangs and claws again (haven't tried ectoplasm)

solsticesprite, 01/13/2018, 10:42 am NST
She's sick! Can't anyone get her a proper (regal looking) hospital gown instead of bare shoulders and a low decolletage?

aro, 01/13/2018, 10:59 am NST
@maxgarou for me they are not (20 battles, none received). Seems like the cap is still in play.

maxgarou, 01/13/2018, 11:13 am NST
@aro you might be right. One of my friends (he's here playing on my PC) got 4 fur and 4 fangs and that was it. I got nothing after 30+ fights.
I don't know if this has been answered before, but, do ammount of materials we have on our SDB counts towards the cap?
I have 83 ectoplasm, 15 claws and 20 fangs on my SDB, no fur.
My friend has ecto=47, fur=3, claws=18 and fangs =22. The difference is not much, but still I got nothing while he got 8 items today

herdy - JN Staff, 01/13/2018, 11:18 am NST
Ingredients count no matter where they are, even used or sold.

aro, 01/13/2018, 11:19 am NST
@maxgarou that's a possibility, I have 38ecto/24fang/19claw/8fur. Would be amazing if we could indeed get some more. :p

starleogirl09, 01/13/2018, 12:39 pm NST
"(Also, the numbers for the solution for the murmur it's showing me are what they actually would be for my fourth and final murmur...)"
---
@will -- Yes, I noticed the same thing!

wyvernwitch, 01/13/2018, 3:11 pm NST
Can't see Fyora in the the infirmary and I'm not able to give her potions because of that... is this happening to everyone or just me?

wyvernwitch, 01/13/2018, 3:12 pm NST
Let me be more specific... I found Fyora and can see her potions status bars but I can't see her in the bed and when I try to give her potions they won't go because I can't hover over her...

aro, 01/13/2018, 4:09 pm NST
@wyvernwitch what browser are you using? Firefox is bugged at least.

boblol2, 01/13/2018, 4:57 pm NST
Um, where's Fyora's wings?
How do fairies sleep with their wings?

wyvernwitch, 01/13/2018, 5:00 pm NST
@aro I use Chrome which has been working for the Jetsam and the Meerca

1jediboy, 01/13/2018, 6:24 pm NST
*sees Fyora sick* *GASP!* *cough cough!*

I gasped so hard seeing her sick I nearly started choking! The queen is bedridden!!!!!

1jediboy, 01/13/2018, 6:25 pm NST
SHE ISN'T RESPONDING!!!!!

1jediboy, 01/13/2018, 6:27 pm NST
MY QUEEEEEEN!!!!!!!

cat, 01/13/2018, 7:15 pm NST
Hey, I just noticed, if you hover your mouse over the red + sign you can see how many of each potion you've donated to each of the current patients.

jorgesgirlforlife, 01/13/2018, 10:50 pm NST
On my computer, the image of the meerca and Fyora are glitched. The meerca is laying on top of Fyora!

mortychichi, 01/14/2018, 1:16 am NST
^ lol that made my day

aro, 01/14/2018, 6:06 am NST
@wyvernwitch woah, that's annoying! I hope that'll fixed soon. Maybe you can try a temporary browser change for that one thing.

scarlet189, 01/14/2018, 11:16 am NST
@will mine changed the other day too-exquisite ambrosia to haunted house!

scarlet189, 01/14/2018, 11:16 am NST
@will mine changed the other day too-exquisite ambrosia to haunted house!

thieks, 01/14/2018, 12:59 pm NST
Hm I found her first try by using the same path to find the mysterious figure. I wonder if anyone else had the same thing happen?

lynsyhotel, 01/14/2018, 9:23 pm NST
My murmurs location changed from Turdle Racing to Haunted House

moonlightwitch, 01/15/2018, 1:06 am NST
@Will swap your spots over and that's what Im seeing and did already

moonlightwitch, 01/15/2018, 1:10 am NST
@thinks same here

psychopath, 01/15/2018, 1:31 pm NST
See my path wasn't the same as the figure at first but it was the last time I tried.

jomarcenter, 01/17/2018, 5:50 am NST
I actually stopped doing the plot altogether since it ridiculously broken multiple times from the beginning to the current as well really required to battle or spend too much NP unlike previous plots that I taken in the past, And I am a student game developer and this kind of a serious problem that JTNT should taken care of. Regardless who own Neopets Jumpstart for what I research didn't have too much problematic track record with JS nor Knowledge Adventure. Since neopets was brought out look like their profolio of problematic track record could skyrocketed and with their customer the education sector would see the problem and start questioning JS on their quality due to just simply Neopets (which also some schools and student used for somewhat a reasons like economies[there was a Neopian times post about a student use Neopets as a example on stockmarket]) and most foreign customers is serious in their other products quality and would question the entire company overall regardless

jomarcenter, 01/17/2018, 5:57 am NST
(wow this was cut out...)
...of what product they carry.

heck they are not yet properly started to transitioned to HTML5 yet most areas are still using flash which is now stopped supporting on most browsers if they don't have plans for a map makeover yet they could just convert the old flash maps into a HTML5. They just need to just place the necessary links (and codes if the map have special cases like
Moltara) and the map should be working for the post-flash era.

Jumpstart should take this problem seriously since their own reputation is also on the line at this point.