Slorgs in Space
You'll never catch me alive!
Below is a screenshot of the beginning of the game. You want to use your cannon, also known as the X-1000 Slorgeriser, to blast away at that little line of Slorgs. To do this, position your crosshairs (the green 'x') by moving your mouse to whatever part of the screen you want to fire at. To remove Slorgs from the line, you'll need to match the color of your cannonball (which will turn into a Slorg) with a group of Slorgs already on the screen. When you match three or more Slorgs in a row, those three or more will disappear off of the board for good.
Also, keep track of time! If you let your line of Slorgs reach the middle of the screen, they'll raid Kreludor's food supply, and leave you with game over. To see how many Slorgs you have left to eradicate, check the number in the top right corner. This number will give you a good indication of how you're doing. If you still have a large amount of Slorgs to go, and they're nearing the center of the screen, it's time to pick up the pace.
Tricks and Tips
To get a higher score in this game, you'll need to know a few handy little tips.
- If the cannonball you're about to shoot off at the line of Slorgs isn't a useful color for you, firing it off screen will simply get rid of that Slorg and (hopefully) get you a color you can use to your advantage
- One way to earn more points than usual is to look for "combos." If three or more Slorgs of the same color slide into each other after you blast away one color, those will disappear as well. This gives you a point bonus (100 points for every combo) that you will definitely need if you're going for a trophy in this game.
- Also, try to take your time on the first few levels. By waiting around and adding more Slorgs to your line, you can score a high amounts of points before the game becomes too difficult.
- The music and sounds of this game can be particularly distracting. If you're the kind of person who jumps at noises, I would recommend turning those things off by toggling the buttons in the bottom right corner of the game screen.
- Finally, watch out for an object flying across your screen with an hourglass on it. This is a kind of powerup, and will slow the rampaging Slorgs down, which is handy when you're in a pinch for time.
Need a hand?
At the End of the Day
This game is a little more tricky than the original game, "Attack of the Slorgs," due to timing. However, with a little practice, this is another easy game to pick up and earn a few extra neopoints from.
This game guide was written by: Kaurevir