Welcome to the Neopian Dictionary! Here, you can find definitions and explanations for all those strange Neopian words that have been puzzling you. Some of the words here were invented by the Neopets Team; others were created by players and have stuck around because they're so useful. From Meepits to MPETs and from RI to restocking, we're here to explain them all!
There are 8 matching terms.
[ɛɪɛspiː] - noun
Abbreviation for "Altador Strength Potion". A magical item that was a prize for completing the Faeries' Ruin plot.
Nothing to do with snakes.
[buːst] - noun
"I'm training my Wocky so she can move up to the next Defence boost, but training is pretty expensive for her these days."
[dʒiːsiː] - noun
(1) Abbreviation for "Glowing Cauldron". A strange Battledome weapon that reacts differently depending on timing and your opponent's strength boost.
(2) Abbreviation for "Guild Chat". A Neoboard where players can browse through advertisements for guilds they might like to join.
(2) "I've been posting on the GC, but we're still a bit low on members. You're not looking for a guild, by any chance, are you?"
See Also: Glowing Cauldron
['ɛɪtʃɛs'diː] - noun
Abbreviation for "health, strength and defence"-- the three most important stats to a pet in the Battledome.
['nuːbɪnɛɪtɜː] - noun
A pet with some highly disadvantageous stats who can still manage to defeat strong opponents in the Battledome -- for instance, a pet with a tiny amount of Hit Points, but enough Strength to severely damage an opponent.
See Also: Battle Builds
[stæts] - noun
(1) The numbers that measure a Neopet's strength, defence, agility and endurance in the Battledome.
(2) Boosts to these numbers, given out randomly by the Lab Ray. Often seen as a "junk" result by players hoping for a species or colour change.
(2) "What did you get from the lab today? Stats again? Me too."
[stɹɛnθ] - noun
One of a Neopet's Battledome stats. A measure of how effectively a pet can attack.
See Also: Neopets Battledome Explained
[tɹɛɪn] - verb
See Also: The Training School