Igloo Garage Sale
Right arrow key moves Mika right.
Left arrow key moves Mika left.
Up arrow key makes Mika jump up.
The character you are controlling will move across the screen left and right. Mika, your character, has to catch the items being dropped from storage. But things will fall faster and you will have to move quicker as the levels procede, so be on your guard. Also, watch out for bombs and pianos falling. Having a piano dropped on you will be the end of the game!
Bomb - Temporarily stunned
Piano - Game Over!
- If you drop the item, you will lose points.
- Dropping 5 items will result in a game over.
- Dropping zero items will result in a bonus at the end of the round.
- These bonuses add up very quickly and can be easy to get.
- If you are hit by a bomb, you will be stunned for about 3 seconds, and if you try to catch a piano, your game is over.
- Even if an item is falling under a piano, let it alone. It may look like you can get away, but you will die, so just let it go.
- Last, if you really feel you have to, you can jump to catch an item. But I strongly suggest you don't because trying to control Mika in midair is very difficult and you might just risk missing the next falling item.
This game guide was written by: Jacqueline