Gourmet Club Bowls
In Gourmet Club Bowls you play as a lively, little blue Cybunny and must compete against seven interesting (but definitely distinguished) characters.
Gourmet Club Bowls is modelled off the real life game of bocce ball. In each level there is a white ball called a jack. The object of the game is to bowl your red balls down the field to get it to stop as close to the jack as possible. If you accidentally knock it off the board though, your opponent gets two points automatically.
After each player has bowled four times the round is over and points are awarded. Whoever gets their bowl closest to the jack gets a point. If you manage to get more than one of your bowls closer to the jack than your opponent's nearest attempt, then you get the same amount of points as you have bowls closer to the jack. The first person to seven points wins the match.
There are just two things that hinder your bowl, and you will notice that they appear more frequently as you progress through the levels:
- Banana Peel: Makes your ball slide off-course.
- Symol Hole: Your ball falls in and never comes out!
- Level One: Sir Hefferton, a Red Moehog
- Level Two: Lord Briartree, a Starry Tuskaninny
- Level Three: Dr. Grumps, a Yellow Tonu
- Level Four: Mr. Bluster, a Purple Wocky
- Level Five: Mr. Black, a Black Grarrl
- Level Six: Lord Splunch, a White Elephante
- Level Seven: Mr. Rouge, a Blue Scorchio
- When you are at the page where you press start and instructions, you can type shepherd to double the number of points you earn! This can come in handy for getting the avatar.
- If you want to skip a level simply type superbowl without the quotation marks.
- When it's your opponent's turn place your arrow (mouse) on the center of your character and keep it there until your next turn, then throw your ball its hardest in a straight line and it will hit your opponent's ball out to the side!
- Alternatively, if you have a ball right by the jack and don't want to risk your opponent whacking it out of the way, on your turn just bowl a tiny little bit. Then when your opponent takes their next turn their ball will hit this one and usually neither will go anywhere near the jack. (Thanks to Andy for that tip!)
Like many other games on Neopets, this one was worked on by the great Oliver himself! To see all of the games he is in, and how to get him, read The Phantom Orange Shirt Guy article.
This game guide was written by: Joey