Noda's Fortune Cookies
NC Upcycle Fortune Cookie
The NC Upcycle Fortune Cookie was released on May 9, 2013. It grants the ability to donate old, unwanted NC items.
How to Use
This fortune cookie can be activated from your inventory. After activation, visit the Money Tree in Neopia Central to begin donating.
You may not open additional cookies while one is active. You'll need to wait for your current cookie to expire before opening more. The expires on the day of expiry as soon as you make your donation for the day.
For 4 days from opening, you'll be able to donate 2-4 old, unwanted Neocash items to the Money Tree. You may donate once per Neopian day You must donate the full amount of items that your cookie allows. For example, if you are permitted to donated 4 items per day, you will not be able to donate 3 items and still get a prize.
If you miss a day of donating, you will not be able to donate more to make up for the days you missed.
You'll also be asked numerous times to confirm that you want to donate your Neocash items.
Donated Neocash items show up in the Money Tree for other Neopians to claim.
In exchange for donating your NC items, you will receive one of the below rewards. The number of NC items you donate does not affect the prize.
- Neocash in denominations of 25 NC, 50 NC, 75 NC, 100 NC, or 150 NC.
- Small game packs for active NC Mall games (like the Wonderclaw).
- The Money Tree Mystery Capsule (see below).
- A random Neopoint item, the majority of which are from redeeming Neocash cards between 2007-2010, as well as the Neocash food item, Money Tree Cupcake (see below).
Here are the bonus items exclusively from the Money Tree Mystery Capsule:
Here are the possible Neopoint items that you can win (each comes with a Money Tree Cupcake). Note that some of the items were actually from Key Quest and Target RICs.
You'll also receive one of the below fortunes:
- He who gives away Grey Paint Brush laughs last.
- He who helps a faerie helps himself.
- It's better to give than receive, unless you can do both. That's even more fun.
- One Neopian's trash is another Neopian's treasure.
- You will visit the Money Tree soon.
Receive a fortune not listed here? Send it in.
This article was written by: JN Staff