The Faerie Caverns
If you are up for a relatively quick adventure, head on over to the Faerie Caverns, a maze of tunnels that is said to contain hidden Faerie treasures!
It costs 400 NP to enter the cave, and you may do so once per day.
How to Navigate the Caverns
Upon entering the caverns, you will be presented with the option to choose either the left path or the right path. There is not a way of knowing which paths will reach the treasure, unless you are using the Cartogriphication boon described below. Multiple tests have shown that the yellow specks of light that lead in one direction or another are not actually guaranteed to lead to anything.
As a perk of being on the winning faction at the Battleground of the Obelisk, you may activate the Cartogriphication boon. When activated this boon will guide your pet through the caverns to the treasure.
This is the only guaranteed way to be guided through the caverns to treasure.
If you choose the incorrect path, you'll reach a dead end, and be presented with one of the following messages:
- Curses! The path has lead to a dead end. Perhaps you should try your luck again tomorrow.
- You enter a small chamber and gasp at the beautiful stalagmites... or are they stalactites? You can't seem to recall. You spend so much time trying to remember that you barely have time to escape the cave before your torch burns out.
- You raise your torch to examine this room, causing the shadows of the vines to move. Your skin prickles as you attempt to convince your imagination that this room isn't crawling with Wadjets. It's just the shadow of the vines. It's just-- you lose your nerve and bolt out of the caverns.
- You round a corner and hear a strange noise. It sounds like something large is moving in the darkness in front of you. Perhaps you should retreat... quickly.
- You stumble in the darkness and trip over a rock, stubbing your toe. You jump up and down on one foot, muttering your grievances at the cave before retreating for the day.
- You stumble into some water, soaking your clothes. The cold of the cave chills you to the bone. It's probably best to escape and dry off, and try again tomorrow.
The following prizes are possible to find:
- A random amount of NP between 400 and 2,500 NP (most common)
- 5,000 NP
- 10,000 NP
- 25,000 NP
- An item prize listed below
The following items may also be awarded along with the Neopoints, but they are extremely rare:
This article was written by: JN Staff