How to Play
Dice-a-Roo is a very simple game that can have a large return on Neopoints. To begin a new game, click on the "Let's Play" button under the picture of King Roo. Each game costs 5 NP. On the next screen, click the "Play Dice-A-Roo" button and the game will begin.
The goal of the game is to advance through all the different dice levels to reach the fifth die. At that stage, you're eligible to win the jackpot. Higher levels give additional prizes, as well as larger amounts of NP.
During the game, you have two different options: Roll Again, or Stop Playing and Collect. Clicking the first will continue your current game (at risk of losing your pot if the game ends), while clicking the second will end the game but give you the NP listed.
There are five different colored dice, each representing one of the five different levels of the game. The levels go from Red to Blue to Green to Yellow to Silver.
Each time you roll the die, you have the chance of having one of the below outcomes:
|Lose a select amount of NP from the pot. (Sometimes half the pot.)|
|Win a select amount of NP for the pot.|
|One of the items listed below is placed in your inventory. (Only on the green die and above.)|
|A chance of advancing to the next level.|
|Nothing happens. However, on the yellow die you may win a lottery ticket, and on the silver die there is a chance that the Pant Devil will steal an item from your inventory.|
|A chance of having the game end.|
|Win the jackpot! (Only on the silver die.)|
There is also the mysterious sixth die that passing Blumaroos may mention. It's not actually a die, but rather, the chance of receiving a 10x multiplier when you win the jackpot.
Each die level has a different range of NP that can be added to, or subtracted from, the pot:
|Win or lose 1-3 NP per roll.|
|Win or lose 1-8 NP per roll.|
|Win or lose 1-13 NP per roll. There is also a chance that the pot will be cut in half.|
|Win or lose 1-19 NP per roll.|
|Win or lose 1-19 per roll. There is also a chance to win the jackpot.|
- To get the most bang for your buck, never collect the Neopoint pot. It's always more profitable to shoot for winning items and lottery tickets.
- Eventually, your pets will become bored with the game, requiring you to wait till the next day to continue playing. Usually 50+ games can be played in a single day.
A variety of prizes, in addition to Neopoints (which you should not cash out for anyway), can be won:
- Food items (listed below)
- Lottery tickets for the Neopian Lottery
- The jackpot (with a small chance of receiving a 10x multiplier on the Neopoint amount)
- Advisor Broo as a Battledome challenger
- An avatar
As you are playing, passing Blumaroos will stop by and have a chat with you. Here are all the things they say:
- 'Please stop the Monocerous from eating all my friends. :('
- 'Tra la la!'
- 'So, have YOU adopted a Blumaroo yet?'
- 'Blumaroos love Nachos. I bet you didn't know that!'
- 'I think you can win faeries from this game. :)'
- 'Did you know that you can earn loads of cool stuff by referring friends?'
- 'My tail hurts!'
- 'Have you heard about the sixth dice - it's a secret!'
- 'Put a NeoBadge on your site!'
- 'A Blumaroo is a fun, clean pet, so adopt one today!'
- 'XXXX is such a lot of Neopoints!'
- 'This job is so much better than being a bingo ball.'
- 'Take the money!! Take the money!!'
- 'I'm hungry!'
- 'Have you got a homepage for your pet yet???'
Win the jackpot on the 6th die at Dice-A-Roo.
This game guide was written by: Meimei