Plot: Atlas of the Ancients
Plot Step Walkthroughs:
- Step 1: An Introduction
- Step 2: In the Hall of Heroes
- Step 3: Attack!
- Step 4: A Mysterious Moltenore
- Step 5: In the Ice Caves
- Step 6: Moltara City
- Step 7: Saving Moltara City
- Step 8: Time to Save the World
- NC Challenges
Atlas of the Ancients Info:
- The Comic
- Plot News
- Character Information
- Plot Summary
- Plot Prizes
The Atlas of the Ancients plot is now over! You can still complete some of the plot steps, but you will not earn a trophy or final prizes. Thanks for sticking with JN through its duration, and be sure to come back for coverage of events in the future! :D
Step 3: Attack!
1) Head on over to the Atlas of the Ancients Chapter Five comic and read through it. (If you feel like it, you could skip through it, but reading through it will give you some context.)
2) On the first page of the comic, and click on the comic cell containing the animated statue that opens up. (The frame is shown below for your reference.)
You should now have received a prize, a Shiny Mechanical Faerie Fountain.
Game Tips: Play on low quality and turn off all sounds. You can also turn off the scenery by clicking on the little blue square in the upper right corner at the start of the game. This will reduce lag. Load up on the health bubbles! Those are essential for making it through the game. Also, whenever possible, try go for the Dubloon bubbles, as those will get you points. Air currents deflect enemies and destroy cannon balls; draw air currents around areas of danger to earn more points.
4) You are now finished with step three of the plot. Continue on to step four!