The Daily Dare has returned!
Every editorial question answered just a search away!
Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!
Discover the characters of Neopia in our Book of Ages!

Altador Cup XIV

Altador Cup News and Updates

JN's Altador Cup XIV Tourney Now Live!
  • Posted on June 6, 2019, 12:48 pm NST

We're back for another year of JN's Altador Cup Staff Tournament, and this year's tournament is taking a trip through time!

Our Eleventh Annual Altador Cup Staff Tournament is now live! The JN staff are competing against each other in Yooyuball to see who is the best player!

You can participate in our tournament by guessing who you think the top 3 players will be, and for kicks, the last place player! You have until June 12th at 11:59pm NST to get your top 3 guesses in. (Also, new this year: the teams page now lists past tournament performance! Check out the stats before making your guesses!)

And on June 11th, our tournament begins with daily round guessing. Come back every two days to guess who will win each of the 10 rounds in the tourney.

So, what are you waiting for...

Guess Your Top 3 »
june_scarlet, 06/6/2019, 2:00 pm NST
Ah, only ten players this year. Well, that will make the top three guessing easier.

1jediboy, 06/6/2019, 2:10 pm NST
*I stand frozen and jiggling, covering my mouth in a pose of shock, staring at the land now converted...*

*I have been jellied by the jelly-snap*
*Who else was converted? Who will avenge me?*

memo8ulrich, 06/6/2019, 2:40 pm NST
I don't even like avengers and this is SO freaking cool guys!!

abc12345, 06/6/2019, 10:14 pm NST
Ahhh, the avengers logo
Apologies to Quail, I voted you'll come last.

stories2btold, 06/7/2019, 8:41 am NST
Where is everybody?

contessa, 06/7/2019, 10:09 pm NST
I have AC on my list of dailies but today it keeps going to last years AC stuff instead of this years

contessa, 06/7/2019, 10:11 pm NST
when I click on the lil icon that usually sends you to a JN guide I mean, it hasn't done that before

scarlet189, 06/9/2019, 2:52 pm NST
Where's everyone else on the list?
I noticed JN worded the teams page as a glimpse, perhaps the others pictures aren't done yet?

chesu - JN Staff, 06/9/2019, 4:48 pm NST
What part of "half the population was turned to jelly" don't you people understand?

topaz644, 06/10/2019, 6:17 am NST
Wow, jelly just doesn't feel like a real word anymore. Jelly, jelly, jelly..."

*lol*

draakonikihv, 06/10/2019, 1:32 pm NST
Rylon, what am I supposed to do about my top 3 without you? Leaf, where did you go? Vacationin in Jelly world?

scarlet189, 06/10/2019, 4:49 pm NST
Sorry, Chesu, I didn't think to look in the story section. This is the first time you guys have done something like this, if I recall. But thank you for the response, the hint made me go back and look! This tournament is sure to be an interesting one!

rigo, 06/11/2019, 2:05 am NST
Hello. I can't complete my "Round Guessing". After I made all my choices it keeps saying "Make sure you choose staffers who are playing in the tournament for each of the 9 match ups. You cannot leave any blank!"

gapi19, 06/11/2019, 2:45 am NST
i have the same problem as @rigo

orange_mm, 06/11/2019, 6:08 am NST
Same as rigo and gapi19, I am getting that error as well.

rigo, 06/11/2019, 8:26 am NST
@gapi19, @orange_mm problem is solved for me guys. Just wanted to let you know.