Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!
Every editorial question answered just a search away!
Complete the Altador Mini-Plot!

Ummy
Plushie Guide + New Neopets Plushies Available For Pre-Order
  • Posted by Ummy
  • Posted on November 23, 2021, 4:18 pm NST

At long last, Neopets has released a new wave of Neopets plushies for pre-order at Neopets Shop. There's five in the set: Faerie Draik (the very first Draik plushie!), and four plushie clips—Island Kadoatie, Rainbow Slorg, Plushie Snowbunny, and Royal Meepit. These are estimated to ship in around 2-4 weeks, we hope in time for the holidays. Each plushie comes with a "unique in game code."

A bundle of all five is available for $50, a $10 discount. Neopets Shop also offers international shipping.

These plushies are the latest in the long saga of Neopets plushies. Take a journey on a blast to the past by checking out our brand new plushie guide over on at our Merch Database!

Do you collect any Neopets Plushies? What plushies would you love to see made? Let us know in the comments.

riftclaw, November 23, 2021 4:38 PM NST
I want that draik so bad but the shipping to Aus right now is such a nightmare
1jediboy, November 23, 2021 4:45 PM NST
Iamdrawerladii has made some of the best fan-made Neopets plushies I've ever seen! They should reach out to her to make some official!

(Just look at the lodestones she's made! They're GORGEOUS!)
1jediboy, November 23, 2021 4:45 PM NST
*Codestones
contessa, November 23, 2021 5:00 PM NST
Those are so cute! I'd love to get them all but I am downsizing and I have too many already, back from when you could buy them in stores and also from the McD and I think it was Burger King? who included them in the kids meal boxes. Also, a friend of mine in Australia went every single day to McDonald's and got me all the plushies from their Happy meals! No idea what I am going to do with them all now that In will have less room to keep them.
contessa, November 23, 2021 5:01 PM NST
(Don't even get me started on all the boxes of TGC cards I have :O)
undeadfox, November 23, 2021 5:11 PM NST
i want to get these so bad but im sticking to not giving neopets any money until they outright stop with all this nft stuff
kinofdragons, November 23, 2021 5:39 PM NST
Is the code for just an item or will it grant access to the Space Faerie as a Battledome challenger as well?
cay, November 23, 2021 5:46 PM NST
I certainly plan to get them just need to work out if they ship to Austrlia. Nft hasn't put me off from supporting Neo.
reconnection, November 23, 2021 6:06 PM NST
Y the Draik so angy
serpentshrine, November 23, 2021 6:31 PM NST
I wonder if I can free the arms with some snipping... I feel getting them out will make the draik look much nicer to me 🤔
roshchodesh, November 23, 2021 6:36 PM NST
@reconnection
Yeah, the Faerie Draik is angry, complete with folded arms.
So appealing for a twenty dollar plushie toy
(Maybe the Draik was one of the NFT currency buyers that didn't make the 3 day limit.)
WHO IS MAKING THESE DECISIONS?
josh_m, November 23, 2021 6:46 PM NST
I have alot of the keyquest plushies. I think I posted them on tnt's neocreation week for merchland back in 2018. I also have some of the jumbo ones.
cutypie349514, November 23, 2021 6:48 PM NST
I was really ready for the draik plushie but hes so MAD. Why did they make him enraged...
nefarity, November 23, 2021 6:58 PM NST
Wish I could get that Draik plushie, too bad they don't ship to NZ
x_snake_man_x, November 23, 2021 8:13 PM NST
Why is the Draik mad? I don't get it. Every Neopets plushie is either happy or neutral. Very strange. I still really want it though.
twocue, November 23, 2021 8:22 PM NST
I just wish the draik wasn't mad........ ono
inkpot, November 23, 2021 8:33 PM NST
it is really weird that the draik is angry... canonically, aren't they usually depicted as really shy and/or with a worried expression? or at least from all my old tcg cards they look as such.

would love plushies of neopet heroes and villains.
i'd pay good money for a kanrik plush among a few others, lol.

@1jediboy:
i googled Iamdrawerladii and all that came up for me was a dA account from 2003 with a... jelly quiggle... drawing?
adventurer262, November 23, 2021 8:43 PM NST
I collect specifically shoyrus, I own over 20 of them including two golden shoyrus, I adore them all

cant wait to read the plush guide because neopets plushes are so loveable, especially the older ones
terragainsborough, November 23, 2021 8:46 PM NST
Angry draik is... a choice.
1jediboy, November 23, 2021 9:38 PM NST
Iamdrawerladii is her Neopets username. 😊
peppermint, November 23, 2021 10:48 PM NST
That draik is bitterly holding a grudge over the fall of Faerieland.
biediep, November 23, 2021 11:53 PM NST
Meh, none of them really stand out to me. Which is probably a good thing because ordering from outside EU is a nightmare.. Shipping is usually super expensive and then when it finally gets here I have to pay even MORE because of some dumb new import tax law. The Meepit is kinda funny, though.
mzlish, November 24, 2021 1:34 AM NST
Mutant plushies next?
mzlish, November 24, 2021 1:35 AM NST
I love the angry Draik, btw. I might have to get one and a snowbunny
mlooshka, November 24, 2021 3:27 AM NST
Meh. I'm not giving them any money until they call an official halt to future NFT projects. I'd love some more grundo plushies (I still have some from the early days) but not enough to reward the kind of behaviour we've seen recently.
staphyjr, November 24, 2021 4:19 AM NST
So they're going to burn the stock that doesn't sell, right?
mistyqee, November 24, 2021 5:46 AM NST
I was actually kinda interested in these, but the merch store doesn't ship to australia, so :T
cay, November 24, 2021 6:15 AM NST
I wish the store did ship to Australia I wonder why it doesn't.

Noo, they won't burn it - plushies are too cute!
puffkins2000, November 24, 2021 6:58 AM NST
I wish these were sold in stores, instead of everything being online.

Honestly, I would have rather liked them to make new TCG cards.
jomargem, November 24, 2021 7:29 AM NST
Ordered the set. I want them to know this is the kind of thing I'll support by buying, not NFTs.
ladymoreta, November 24, 2021 7:57 AM NST
I would love to buy the set, but the costs to ship to the UK are almost half the price of the set. I don't think I can justify paying that amount of money out
surferboard_girl, November 24, 2021 8:52 AM NST
Iamdrawerladii's plushies are head and shoulders better than the ones being presented here!

I mean, I don't have the space or money to be being anything atm anyways, but none of these are super appealing to me and I'm more partial to Weewoo or Xweetok/Eyrie merch.
asterick, November 24, 2021 9:32 AM NST
I feel like Meepit should be angry, not Draik but okay lol
neocoladude, November 24, 2021 9:51 AM NST
Kinda want that Draik, but also don't wanna be rewarding JS for anything they've done since Flash died, so...
sailorcc, November 24, 2021 11:16 AM NST
These are all so meh! I have a number of the original releases (including my much loved jumbo shadow kougra) and they just seem so much better than these.
biediep, November 24, 2021 11:27 AM NST
Showing them that THIS is the kind of stuff we do want and support is actually a good point, though.
mavegibson, November 24, 2021 11:57 AM NST
I need that Meepit, but they're not getting a thin dime from me until they get their act together.
mavegibson, November 24, 2021 11:58 AM NST
Actually, that is a good point, @jomargem.
teresa, November 24, 2021 12:07 PM NST
I agree with surferboard_girl. I would LOVE a weewoo or eyrie plushie!

Not super interested in these, but they are super cute!
lupe691, November 24, 2021 2:50 PM NST
What is wrong with that snowbunny D: I thought I'd want one but it looks deformed. I think I will wait to hear what the quality of these is once they ship out and, if it's good, I'll buy a meepit. That one's pretty cute.
inkpot, November 24, 2021 4:25 PM NST
oh okay, i looked up Iamdrawerladii's and while her plushies are obviously higher quality, she also obviously makes them by hand.

i mean there are many plushie makers out there who do amazing work, but the time it takes to make just one custom plushie is a lot and most of the time you are paying well into the hundreds for one of these custom plushies because of the TIME.

these official neo-plushies are mass produced... and yes, while they're not limited-too era good i think these are still pretty decent given the price.

my point really is: i don't really think we can compare a freelance plushie-maker to something being made on a conveyer belt..?
daydreaming_with_you, November 24, 2021 4:46 PM NST
Does anyone know if these plushies come with the code to unlock the Space Faerie in the battledome? I've been eyeing that avatar for the longest time now
anomally, November 24, 2021 5:24 PM NST
That Draik just reminds me of the TV Trope American Kirby Is Hardcore.

Will be taking pass on these plushies though. The only one I somewhat like is the royal meepit.
premium17, November 24, 2021 5:31 PM NST
You can buy a code online for way less than you are going to pay for these plushies.
daydreaming_with_you, November 24, 2021 6:10 PM NST
Where is the best/cheapest place to buy a code? Many thanks in advance! btw my neopets is the same name if it's easier to send a NM
joe - JN Staff, November 24, 2021 8:26 PM NST
No real way to tell if these award Space Faerie as no one has them yet, but I assume they will as the other codes that have been recently released all do. If you check out Geekify or What's Your Passion in the Merch DB, all of their items come with codes and all will unlock SF. (cheapest would be a pin or patch form Geekify at $10)
crowcat, November 24, 2021 9:49 PM NST
If you look at the faerie draik in the faeries sticker on the same site, it's angry, too... what have they got against faerie draik? Why is she not allowed happiness? Sad...
premium17, November 25, 2021 9:24 AM NST
Looks like toywiz and ebay have the code from the fun packs for $4.99. Pretty sure they will email you the code so no shipping. May be other places if you search
flamezeai, November 25, 2021 1:13 PM NST
why the draik mad
maggma99, November 25, 2021 3:33 PM NST
They announced this while I'm dead broke... I want the Slorg so bad
thecrazyoo, November 25, 2021 5:29 PM NST
International shipping is super expensive, ouch
But not gonna lie, if it wasn't for the nft nightmare I'd seriously consider buying a couple of these as a christmas gift to myself... I especially love the slorg
I didn't have access to Neopets plushies when I was young so I'd love to get some of these now, but after all that happened, I'm not giving neopets a penny
jen_aside, November 26, 2021 12:44 AM NST
NGL I would get the Draik, but still super mad about NFTs and idk

Maybe I'll pick one up off eBay
jen_aside, November 26, 2021 12:47 AM NST
Also remembered a Yellow Tonu plushie I picked up, and it isn't listed anywhere, even as a prototype like the eBay listing says?? (saw something about a pink one instead)

Makes me wonder if I got a VERY convincing fake, including the JAKKS tag (though that seems like a lot of work for like $30 or w/e I spent)
premium17, November 27, 2021 8:34 AM NST
Wasnt there a canceled series from Jakks that were popping up in China ? Its been a while but I think these were from series 8. Not sure why they were canceled , seemed to me they sold well in stores and were not super expensive
dave - JN Staff, November 27, 2021 9:47 AM NST
There was indeed a series 8 that was in pre-production, but ended up being canceled. From our plushie guide (on the KQ page)...

> An eighth series was in development but was unfortunately cancelled. Series 8 planned to introduce the first Peophin and Tonu plushies.