Altador Cup XVI
Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!
Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.
Every editorial question answered just a search away!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup XVI

Zelda
Eyrie Day Roundup
  • Posted by Zelda
  • Posted on October 11, 2021, 4:38 pm NST

To celebrate Eyrie Day yesterday, you can now bring the ocean to the skies:

Water

And to round out the recent Neoquest II-themed releases, you can now cosplay as Talinia, just in time for Halloween!

antimattersofa, October 11, 2021 5:31 PM NST
Yay! I love the wings
Happy (late) Eyrie Day!
1jediboy, October 11, 2021 6:28 PM NST
I love how the front right paw is transparent!
That is so gorgeous! 🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡
strangechicken, October 11, 2021 11:05 PM NST
I like the new Water Eyrie
apophis324, October 12, 2021 12:53 AM NST
@1jediboy: Oh wow, it took me a second look to realise that! That's some proper artistry! Something good to come out of Neopets after all ^ -^
thecrazyoo, October 12, 2021 7:45 AM NST
The Talinia outfit is gorgeous (just like in NQ2), I love it!
These neopets characters outftis we've been getting lately make me want to have a full cast of cosplay neopets in my accounts
contessa, October 12, 2021 5:23 PM NST
This new outfit is wonderful! My Eyrie is pestering me to go get pieces of this for him and thank goodness it is NOT a NC item!
surferboard_girl, October 14, 2021 4:29 PM NST
Yesss love this water Eyrie and the water droplets coming off the wings. Also the tail tuft?? Amazing!

I do love the outfit, though do wish we could see more of the top under the Eyrie's fur. I feel like it covers a lot of it, which is a bit of a shame.