Altador Cup XVI
Discover the characters of Neopia in our Book of Ages!
Every editorial question answered just a search away!
Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup XVI

Draik Day Roundup
  • Posted on September 9, 2021, 2:22 pm NST

A new colour is now available to celebrate Draik Day:

Burlap

A new Cyberpunk outfit is also now available for Draiks:

rosi, September 9, 2021 3:03 PM NST
So beautiful!
bonju, September 9, 2021 3:35 PM NST
Omg the outfit?? Love it
jessalynn, September 9, 2021 3:50 PM NST
I'm in love with the Cyberpunk outfit! I definitely plan on getting another Draik when we get more pet slots.
puffkins2000, September 9, 2021 4:07 PM NST
The outfit is so amazing! I wish I had a Draik now, lol.
inkpot, September 9, 2021 5:01 PM NST
Everyone asking for a cyberpunk draik color really got what they wanted.
Really didn't expect them to go out of their way to create a new pb color rn but they technically did with the outfit; it's so detailed.

Burlap though I'm unimpressed with... personally I liked when burlap pots were just... brown. They're getting colorful..
krasavitsa, September 9, 2021 5:26 PM NST
I was really looking forward to a burlap Draik but unfortunately it isn't as visually nice as other burlap pets, shame. Love the cyberpunk outfit though!
nobody, September 9, 2021 8:39 PM NST
WOAH HOLY FYORA.
I seriously love these.
x_snake_man_x, September 9, 2021 8:44 PM NST
Almost looks like an updated Robot outfit color instead!
faellie_ridiculous, September 9, 2021 9:00 PM NST
Outfit is pretty fantastic; surely Draik lovers will rejoice.

The new cutesy Burlap trend must stop. I do not comprehend this blue accent color and the waffle cone design. The reason people initially clamored for Burlap pets was because they liked the dark and creepy vibe. This negates that completely. Ruined the Blumaroo. And grossly disappointed once again with this Draik. Ban the Blue!
twocue, September 9, 2021 9:04 PM NST
I hate the huge buttons but I love everything else haha!
nefarity, September 9, 2021 9:47 PM NST
Agreed with inkpot & faellie on the Burlap colour. I liked the creepiness of the older Burlap pets. If people don't like it, there are plenty of cute colours. And the plushie pets have the colourful patchwork already.

That outfit is absolutely incredible, though! Wowza! It's as cool as the Robot Ogrin's casings.
apophis324, September 10, 2021 12:19 AM NST
Is that really cyberpunk though? I thought the whole idea of cyberpunk was that it was hyper futuristic (and neon), with still roots in what we know and have today. This is basically just a cybernetic suit or something. That would make games like Metroid cyberpunk and shows like Star Trek cyberpunk too. Are they?
biediep, September 10, 2021 3:01 AM NST
The outfit looks amazing!
But Burlap.. I was really hoping for Burlap Draik but not sure how I feel about those..wires? around the wings and ears :/
parody_ham, September 10, 2021 8:16 AM NST
That outfit is so awesome o.o
mavegibson, September 10, 2021 12:02 PM NST
Burlap looks more like plushie to me than burlap.
nobody, September 10, 2021 12:56 PM NST
Throw that neon blue and cybernetic draik outfit into Fiery Battleground Background or some other dystopian, dark vibe setting, mix in some transgender body mod rebel or tyrannical riot police storyline and sure nough, bam, cyberpunk draik.
katina_choovanski, September 10, 2021 10:35 PM NST
I like em both TBH. The 'steampunk' doesn't look steampunk--too new. Looks like someone else said-Star Trek-ish. Still super pretty.
apophis324, September 11, 2021 12:54 AM NST
@katina_choovanski: I think you meant cyberpunk ^ -^
sprite_83_4, September 13, 2021 3:57 AM NST
the outfit really is beautiful, it’s not my aesthetic but i adore the white/blue. it’s just cool. i could see a lot of ppl wanting this!!