Hunt for Neggs!
Every editorial question answered just a search away!
All the hottest looks, try them on today!
Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Festival of Neggs

New Dyeworks
  • Posted on March 12, 2021, 2:32 pm NST

New spring Dyeworks have been released at the NC Mall! They will be available until April 2nd.

alex, March 12, 2021 3:15 PM NST
I think they did a really good job with the Baby Spring Wig. Great choice of colours.
alli_draggy, March 12, 2021 8:23 PM NST
That black wig and the blue flowers are a vibe all their own.
nefarity, March 12, 2021 8:48 PM NST
Kinda wish they kept the black lace on the pastel goth dress & changed the coloured part instead. Love the blue MME goth flowers - very eye catching
shia, March 13, 2021 3:30 AM NST
I don't know what it is with the design team and male pets but the gents could really do with a bit of attention, DW's are like 70% feminine items, 25% neutral BG/FG items and once in a blue moon 5% masculine items that are almost always just a wacky suit and a monocle. I wish they'd take 5 minutes to browse the Burton site or something.

People have male pets too, maybe some facial hair that isn't goofy or OTT in some colours outside of brown or black? I mean, if they could spare the time from churning out the thousandth female wig or dress in the millionth colour option.
marfbear, March 13, 2021 5:48 PM NST
I haven't bought anything that is animated since the switch because I can't tell if I will like them. Can't remember what Glow of Goodness looks like. It looks really bad without animation.
purplebin, March 14, 2021 11:39 AM NST
Looking at all the images together, it doesn't really scream "Spring" to me. I'm just glad to only have a few I wanted this time.
ducky - JN Staff, March 18, 2021 12:12 PM NST
@shia

EXACTLY!

It was bad before but now that items are picked from usersuggestions in NCC (okay, it's cool that they pick items people like) there rarely is anyone suggestiong male items. I try catch those boards but I am in minority suggesting male wigs or jackets or shirts.