Hunt for Neggs!
Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!
Help us model your pets!
Try on all the latest Neopian fashions!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Festival of Neggs

New MME
  • Posted on February 25, 2021, 1:57 pm NST

A new Mysterious Morphing Experiment has been released at the NC Mall!

This MME has two IDs, and from the description is likely to follow two themed paths (one around good Faeries, and the other around the... not so good).

Previews: Three additional backgrounds, a wand, a dress, auras/markings, a cloud, and a petpet trinket/foreground. For those interested in collecting for galleries, these likely will be themed around specific Faerie characters.

purplebin, February 25, 2021 2:10 PM NST
There have been several distinct art styles in the NC wearables lately, and this is not the best one.
The first stage is a little crude and confusing. What is going on with those bare patches of ground? And why are waterfalls coming out of nowhere? And going nowhere?
Yes, of course I bought both IDs...
I like the sound of the morph items.
bonju, February 25, 2021 3:10 PM NST
Three more backgrounds? Guessing one of them is the bonus then. I wish we got more variety for MME bonuses other than backgrounds
inkpot, February 25, 2021 3:53 PM NST
lol! yeah, the random waterfalls are super weird.

and as much as i love the sound of auras and markings i'll pass on this one.

y'know though... imo, we haven't had a GOOD mme in a while. last good one was the plague doctor theme. :c for everyone who's investing in this, i pray it's good for y'all.
galifan, February 25, 2021 6:24 PM NST
So I see 82338 and 82356, which looks like only 2 paths. Are there more?
nefarity, February 25, 2021 7:46 PM NST
I love Faerie themed wearables, especially Dark Faeries. So I bought 2 of each ID. Hope this MME is better than the last one.

I doubt it'll be better than MME18, which is my favourite of all time.
beyondelsewhere, February 26, 2021 7:11 AM NST
I never get multiple IDs but I have to collect ALL FAERIE THINGS. heh So here I go!

Don't disappoint me, JSTNT ;P
wildcat173, February 26, 2021 12:51 PM NST
I unfortunately just can’t justify buying anymore NC content until they fix customization. I haven’t been able to customize my pets since beta
annw, February 26, 2021 8:17 PM NST
I have the same problem with customization and was told to try reducing the number of items in my closet. I am working on it and it is a long slow process. Sure hope it works. I have purchased a couple of items in hopes that the glitch gets fixed.
kilyco, February 26, 2021 8:44 PM NST
So is there a way to find which mme you have on mobile? I've done the view-source:website but it looks to just be the genetic main page of the ncmall even when I'm in the cart page. I'm using Google Chrome, and have Puffin(?).
ummy - JN Staff, February 27, 2021 8:55 AM NST
^I put mine in my SDB and copied the remove one link to see the ID.
aleu1986, February 28, 2021 1:09 AM NST
I collect Illusen and Earth Faerie items, so naturally this is a must for my gallery, only hoping we actually get items related to that type of faerie. I got two of both IDs, looking forward to seeing them morph. Hoping it gets better as it goes on, the first stage looks a bit strange...