Hunt for Neggs!
Complete the Altador Mini-Plot!
Try on all the latest Neopian fashions!
Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Festival of Neggs

Sweetheart Grams
  • Posted on February 2, 2021, 11:10 am NST

Sweetheart Grams have returned to the NC Mall! The first gram is now available:

Update: The LE appears to now be being awarded.

Special Note This Year: In the new Beta Inventory, items are now grouped together rather than listed individually. For items like Sweetheart Grams, this makes it difficult to know if you have an LE-awarding gram, should you have multiple grams in your inventory at once. For the time being, you may wish to only have one gram in your inventory at a time, or use the workaround to access the pre-beta inventory.

There will be an additional two Grams released this year. They will contain the following items:

purplebin, February 2, 2021 11:28 AM NST
It's nice to have all the previews!
But all that pink and hearts makes my teeth ache.
nefarity, February 2, 2021 12:21 PM NST
All the LEs are backgrounds? *cries*

Can't wait for the Gothic Gram!
purplebin, February 2, 2021 2:39 PM NST
I'm glad to see that I won't want the other two LEs...
allanmennezess, February 2, 2021 3:12 PM NST
It's not related to this post, but is anyone else having problems with Ad Block on Neopets?
Any page I try to access in classic mode (including Neoquest) increases the Adblock counter by more than 7000 blocks !! And the page bugs a lot, freezing even the entire Google Chrome.
purplebin, February 2, 2021 4:18 PM NST
I got rid of Adblock for that reason. uBlock Origin is the way to go!
ctp02, February 2, 2021 4:52 PM NST
Wait... Grams have different IDs like MME items?
alli_draggy, February 2, 2021 5:58 PM NST
Ooh, that gothic candle foreground looks super cool. Really looking forward to seeing it animated.
inkpot, February 2, 2021 10:58 PM NST
gosh dang goth gram always gets me. u-u
that lower fg and bg look really good. uugh

and the hanging flowers and wig on the other gram are kinda cute?
lucy_haha, February 3, 2021 2:28 AM NST
I'm hoping the dark gram lower FG suits the Gothic Moonlit Graveyard BG from last year, and I hope I can get the LE.
It's always the gothic/dark gram that interests me the most cause I'm more Halloween vibe than pinkish pastel cute type. lol
lucy_haha, February 3, 2021 2:30 AM NST
Does someone finds the arrows item from the dark gram a bit weird? It doesn't look like an item that come from the gram, also it looks like an old item to me.
xxsinger, February 3, 2021 9:07 AM NST
Too bad they put BGs as LE items
purplebin, February 3, 2021 9:14 AM NST
The Share the Love Community Challenge isn't linked in the Mall yet.
Don't forget, you get a bonus at the end for each gram you open, if the challenge level is met. Sometimes I like the bonuses even if I don't like the theme of the gram itself.

@lucy_haha, there is another arrow wearable that looks very much like this gram one, except those are regular arrows.
lokaula, February 4, 2021 5:35 PM NST
I can't see the previews for trying on items in the NC Mall. A Cloud Jubjub appears with an image of my Neopet behind it. But then both images disappear, leaving a blank white box...does anyone know of it's a browser issue? I'm using Firefox.