The Advent Calendar is here for all of December!
A searchable database of Neopets images
Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!
Earn NP from playing games!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Advent

Rylon
Wardrobe Wars - Round 82 Results!
  • Posted by Rylon
  • Posted on November 20, 2020, 11:25 am NST

The results of the latest Wardrobe Wars competition are finally here! Did your entry make it on to our Wardrobe Hub? Winners, keep an eye on your cabinets as you'll be receiving the Wardrobe Wars Champion! trophy in the next few days! We'll be back in December with the next round!

Round 82 - No-Shave November

While you're in our Wardrobe, why not check out our Modeling Department to see if you can lend a hand with any of the item previews we're missing. We'll give you points and trophies for your jnAccount while you're there!

jess_scanlan - JN Staff, November 20, 2020 11:36 AM NST
Congratulations winners! What a fun round, great job done by all
purplebin, November 20, 2020 11:39 AM NST
These are wonderful! I guess I like facial hair more than I thought. And I'm so glad my Cast Away got a chance to be seen.
1jediboy, November 20, 2020 12:27 PM NST
@purplebin - WILSOOOON!!!

@Roshchodesh - DEAR GLOB! This entry is worthy of winning more awards than just this one!

That is a BRILLIANT use of the Meridellian Festive Flags!

GENIUS!!! 🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

(I never knew C.A. was the president!)

You know who else would've worked for this? Rutherford B, Hayes. His beard was HUGE.
chocolatjellopudding, November 20, 2020 2:55 PM NST
These are incredible B)
aleu1986, November 21, 2020 10:11 AM NST
So many lovely and creative ideas, congratulations to the winners!
darella, November 21, 2020 11:20 AM NST
this round was really fun and the entries were amazing! i'm glad my cloud fella made it ♥
marfbear, November 21, 2020 2:49 PM NST
Wow! I love these!
umbrellas_roses, November 21, 2020 11:55 PM NST
These are fantastic!! I'm so glad my little lady made it to the spotlight!
jaudaran, November 22, 2020 12:25 PM NST
Oops, I totally forgot to enter this one!

These are great, congrats to the winners! I especially love the woodland skeith.
maknaetani, November 22, 2020 3:39 PM NST
Congratulations to all the winners!

I absolutely love the matchmaker
abtaylorxo, November 22, 2020 10:25 PM NST
While I'm a daily visitor to this site, I'm still a little confused as to its setup. I think one of my looks won! Or else someone else made one very similar to mine. Where can one see one's trophies or prize? Or is there a list of the names that one aside from the photos?
yasmin_sb, November 23, 2020 6:00 AM NST
@abtaylorxo You're a winner as you have the trophy in your trophy cabinet
Congrats to all the winners!!
So bummed I forgot to enter. This was such a great round as it was something different to so many other rounds. I mean how many people really use facial hair when customising their pets? I didn't even realise there wear so many facial hair options!
dave - JN Staff, November 23, 2020 11:04 AM NST
@abtaylorxo: Congrats on your win!

You can find all past winners here: http://wardrobe.jellyneo.net/wardrobe-wars/winners/

You can also click on your username on this page here to see your trophy cabinet.

We just recently released this section, so I'll have Rylon make sure he updates his Wardrobe Wars news post templates to start linking to the winners list.
abtaylorxo, November 23, 2020 12:07 PM NST
Thank you!!
roshchodesh, November 24, 2020 3:49 PM NST
@ purplebin: *Brava* Castaway is spot on and I adore the sundial watch for a really special touch

@1jediboy: thank you for your very kind words It's funny that you mentioned Rutherford B Hayes because he was the first one I thought of, but while looking him up I saw Chester A Arthur with the 'Muttonchops with Mustache' and thought that was unusual. I ended up spending a lot of time reading bios of presidents!! Got me some schoolin' all because of Wardrobe Wars... and President Chester A Arthur was very cool, indeed!
roshchodesh, November 24, 2020 3:51 PM NST
@ sliced ramen:
THAT'S a piece of artwork right there! Wonderfully done