Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.
All the hottest looks, try them on today!
Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!

Quail
Bori Day Roundup
  • Posted by Quail
  • Posted on October 13, 2020, 9:58 pm NST

To celebrate Bori Day, a new colour is available:

Candy

A Squire themed wearable set is also active:

apophis324, October 13, 2020 11:59 PM NST
That suit of armour looks exaggerated.. but so awesome. And the helmet actually works with the ears ^^
Candy could be more.. candy-ish.. I get the scales (are they scales?) on their backs are chocolate truffles.. maybe... but what is the rest? Just hard candy? Would be nice if they were a bit more creative with their candy choices..
combustibles, October 14, 2020 2:01 AM NST
Cute outfit, but a squire does not wear knight's armour.

I kinda miss when outfits could easily be mixed with other bits and bobs.
biediep, October 14, 2020 2:42 AM NST
What kind of candy is TNT basing these off of? This doesn't look like Candy to me at all. Thought it was Marble or Camouflage at first until I realized those already exist.
contessa, October 14, 2020 4:45 AM NST
LOL Candy? I was not sure what it was, I too thought it might be Marble. Or Bubble Wrap maybe.

A Squire wearing armor? Why didn't they just say it was a Knight??
supertualet, October 14, 2020 7:06 AM NST
Does the dude have vitiligo?
beyondelsewhere, October 14, 2020 9:17 AM NST
I totally misread that and thought it said "Squirrel" outfit and couldn't for the life of me understand the clothing options for squirrel. Robot squirrel?

And then I read it again and...
purplebin, October 14, 2020 10:01 AM NST
The first thing I saw was a Bori with the skin removed... Ick.
apophis324, October 14, 2020 10:28 AM NST
@contessa: Because Squire sounds cooler than Knight. To someone without knowledge of medieval things, one could easily mean the other. Or maybe it's a squire who only juuuuust reached knighthood? Or is just about to? Or while polishing their master's armour, they decided to try it on? =P

@biediep: I think it's chocolate.. mostly.. But then without it being Chocolate, of course, that would be confusing.
kirkeyressa, October 14, 2020 10:50 AM NST
omg, it looks like a resin pour, love it. nice armor set too!
rosi, October 14, 2020 2:07 PM NST
^ I had the same impression about the squire wearing the armour and I thought my English was failing me ^_^;;;;

@beyondelsewhere : a squirrel costume would be awesome Maybe for a Kacheek with its fluffy tail ^__^
inkpot, October 14, 2020 2:39 PM NST
that armor set is amazing.

candy is cute.
i kinda wish they'd do another swirly rainbow lollipop candy like the kougra though. still think that one's the best.
roshchodesh, October 14, 2020 3:59 PM NST
a Squire Squirrel Knight would be awesome
alli_draggy, October 15, 2020 9:28 AM NST
I agree that it could look more candy-like and I'm not thrilled with the colors, but I actually really like this general style, the texture rendering is neat.
sinavarice, October 15, 2020 4:53 PM NST
"The first thing I saw was a Bori with the skin removed... Ick."

Cannot unsee.........