Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!
Every editorial question answered just a search away!
Discover the characters of Neopia in our Book of Ages!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Charity Corner

Neopets: Island Builders Android Update
  • Posted on August 22, 2020, 10:31 am NST

Another new update has been released for Island Builders on Android (iOS users remain in Closed Beta on the same version). This new version has fixed a few more bugs from the previous versions. The patch notes are:

- Reduced happiness difficulty
- Fixed black screen issue
- Fixed API client rate limit exceeded issue
- Unstuck the pets at gathering locations
- Neopets.com cloud save fixed

As a reminder, gathering now requires you to have pets both fed and be visiting Amenities.

Additionally, this update has added Venom as a craftable resources, and unlocked both the Pirate and Crystal Fishing Rods as tools (so Jellyfish is now able to be gathered).

remy, August 22, 2020 11:16 AM NST
Man, I'd really like to try this out eventually on my iPhone.
viciousvillain, August 22, 2020 5:25 PM NST
I just updated the app and my pets are still unable to gather.
viciousvillain, August 22, 2020 5:32 PM NST
Nevermind, my pet wasn't fed enough.
noudo_noar, August 23, 2020 3:14 PM NST
When updating it first deleted the game from my phone, so I have to start again from scratch. Does anyone know if there is a way to keep my progress?
momoavdol, August 24, 2020 9:33 AM NST
my pet is still stuck... what do I do??
blue_star03701, August 24, 2020 2:38 PM NST
noudo_noar, i did that as well and lost my progress, i tried reloading my data by re-linking my account but its just caused more issues for me, the game is completely broken for me. i cant get rid of a promt that popped up. lul
itaxerxes, August 27, 2020 5:38 AM NST
I can't even log in any longer, it tells me that the grarrrls did eat the island and that I need to click on continue but nothing happens when I do so. I'm using an emulator because I have no cellphone. Did send a ticket but got no help at all.