Learn the meaning to all Neopian words, phrases and acronyms!
Earn NP from playing games!
Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup XV

Special Alert:
Don't forget! The Chef Bonju avatar is only available until August 31st! You only have a couple weeks left to get it. For the solution, click here. [Close Alerts]
Ruki Day Roundup
  • Posted on July 29, 2020, 2:15 pm NST

To celebrate Ruki Day, a new colour is now active!

Maractite

A new Forest Sage set of clothing is also released.

roshchodesh, July 29, 2020 2:23 PM NST
Maractite Lite
nobody, July 29, 2020 2:55 PM NST
If you don't like this for any reason, just think of pastel.
purplebin, July 29, 2020 4:01 PM NST
The Ruki pretty much has to have smaller, finer markings than most because the body parts are smaller. I like that it's subtle.
Ruki outfits are often some of the better ones, and this one is quite something.
liup20, July 29, 2020 5:31 PM NST
mmm i wonder if they'll get back to doing 2 colors per pet once they finally transfer to html5
invader_of_worlds, July 29, 2020 6:00 PM NST
A nice color and a very nice outfit to boot.
jcdiva7, July 29, 2020 7:48 PM NST
the outfit is okay and so is the color...overall very underwhelming for these underrated species...I enjoy rukis
apophis324, July 30, 2020 1:14 PM NST
TNT just can't draw convincing hair anymore. They don't HAVE to try and draw every individual hair, right?
phenixia, July 31, 2020 6:39 AM NST
Oh! Nice outfit!
petey3_3, July 31, 2020 10:48 AM NST
apophis324 - is that ALL you ever bloody moan about? On pretty much every single clothing set released you need to get out more SMH
clock_flower, July 31, 2020 9:03 PM NST
I love this new color! I'd been hoping Rukis would get Maractite for a while now, and it did not disappoint
Particularly after the rather underwhelming Peophin Day color, I was very pleased to see that this one knocked it out of the park. I actually kind of want to paint my Ruki Maractite now.
apophis324, August 1, 2020 1:47 AM NST
@petey3_3: Hahahaha, sorry if my fascination for proper pet hair-styling annoys you. For a change I'm not complaining about the positioning though, now it's just the style of drawing. To me it looks.. dirty, actually. Sure, hermits usually aren't the most hygienic types, but still... Remember to wash and groom your pets~! ^ -^
invader_of_worlds, August 2, 2020 9:39 AM NST
I am not much of a ruki fan but what a nice color and outfit.