All the hottest looks, try them on today!
Discover the characters of Neopia in our Book of Ages!
A searchable database of Neopets images

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Charity Corner

Third Free Cupcake at NC Mall
  • Posted on July 22, 2020, 11:47 am NST

Another free cupcake to celebrate the NC Mall's birthday is available to claim in the NC Mall!

This cupcake will grant +3 Agility points to the Neopet you feed it to, along with another Neocash item:

As with other NC cupcakes, you can claim this on side accounts.

masterdeals, July 22, 2020 11:53 AM NST
@Dave, there was a SDCC at home related to a company that sells diamond jewelry, but they just added neopets to thier jewelry collection. Might need to add that to your bulletin.
purplebin, July 22, 2020 2:27 PM NST
I hope this means that tomorrow's wish candle will have the same Whimsical theme, the way the cupcake and candle were the same last week.
I sent a ticket because, although the item image is animated, the butterflies on the Antlers are not animated when worn except by a Blumaroo.
liesoeoe, July 23, 2020 2:16 AM NST
The cupcake looks so cute! I'm having a hard time using the antlers in a custom though. Has anyone made any customs with them yet? I'd love to see your customisations to get some inspiration!
purplebin, July 23, 2020 5:31 AM NST
I customized my Kiko Sp1unge with the Antlers.
I found the BG had to be pretty clear, but there were lots of wigs and dresses that worked with them. I have a feeling her round head made things easier.
maxgarou, July 23, 2020 1:38 PM NST
The cupcake looks cute, the antlers look cute... Now I don't know what to do? should I keep the cupcake or should I feed it to a pet to get the antlers!? Decisions, decisions!
purplebin, July 23, 2020 2:20 PM NST
You can collect cupcakes on your side accounts, so you could keep the one on your main, feed the one on your side (although you would need to also send a GBC over there for a box) and send the antlers to your main.
marfbear, July 23, 2020 5:35 PM NST
Love that customization purplebin
liesoeoe, July 24, 2020 6:37 AM NST
Thank you for sharing your custom, purplebin! I feel very inspired by how you combined the antlers with other nature-themed items
apophis324, July 24, 2020 9:16 AM NST
I guess Purplebin's customisation is one of the few ways to actually make those antlers look good. They are just stamped on the forehead of the pet, wether that works or not (and it mostly does not work). Poor Uni..
nobody, July 24, 2020 2:44 PM NST
Here's my updated custom of Teablend:
impress.openneo.net/outfits/626495

I had to find a reason to use the antlers!
purplebin, July 25, 2020 5:52 AM NST
Teablend looks looks amazing, Nobody, you found things that coordinate perfectly! I'm glad they fixed the butterfly animation so quickly.