Discover the characters of Neopia in our Book of Ages!
Help us model your pets!
Try on all the latest Neopian fashions!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Charity Corner

Free Birthday Cupcake in NC Mall
  • Posted on July 8, 2020, 10:09 am NST

A free cupcake to celebrate the NC Mall's birthday is now available to claim in the NC Mall!

As is tradition, this cupcake will grant +5 Hit Points to the Neopet you feed it to, along with another Neocash item:

As with other NC cupcakes, you can claim this on side accounts.

waivank, July 8, 2020 10:31 AM NST
I can't even open my customization page
nobody, July 8, 2020 10:58 AM NST
Me: -who is VERY excited about the bluebells-
Me: Which pet to feed cake... My wittle puppy!
Me: -who did NOT read the JN update notes-
Me: ....It raises HP. That was NOT my BD pet...
mavegibson, July 8, 2020 3:30 PM NST
I have been unable to load customization for months, but have had some success using Microsoft Edge browser. Worth a try. I only use that browser for customization, otherwise I use Firefox.

This was by far the best cupcake prize to ever be released. Really lovely.
annasophiahp, July 8, 2020 3:56 PM NST
mine gave me 5 health points, not hit points
annasophiahp, July 8, 2020 3:57 PM NST
actually, ignore me. I mistook "hit points" for attack points lol
purplebin, July 8, 2020 4:22 PM NST
@mavegibson, I do the same thing with customizing. I have Chrome for my sides, Firefox for my main, but I had to switch all the time for customizing. I recently "accidentally" downloaded Edge, and found that works as well as Chrome.

I've been looking at the NC birthday stuff from last year, and so it looks like there will be a 13th Birthday Mystery Capsule in the next day or two with the same theme as this cupcake, Midsummer.
The next two cupcakes should have the themes of the two Birthday Wish Candles that follow them.
gigiamore, July 8, 2020 5:37 PM NST
Edge works because it's just recently switched to a Chromium base. Before it did not function with flash, or worked infrequently, so that's good!
lalaiscool600, July 8, 2020 6:34 PM NST
a cute item!
nefarity, July 8, 2020 8:03 PM NST
Very cute. I'm glad we get nicer freebies nowadays. Much better than tacky, gaudy hats.
macosten - JN Staff, July 9, 2020 10:20 AM NST
HP cake is always a welcome sight
purplebin, July 9, 2020 11:44 AM NST
Well, I was wrong about the theme of the capsule matching the theme of the first cupcake, but apparently the Jukebox theme of the capsule doesn't match the LE items inside anyway, and those match the Midsummer theme of the cupcake.
Maybe one of the next cupcakes will be Jukebox themed?