Take a tour of the entire planet of Neopia.
Create your own wishlists!
All the hottest looks, try them on today!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Charity Corner

Altador Cup XV Begins on Monday
  • Posted on May 29, 2020, 1:49 pm NST

According to the news today, the Altador Cup is expected to begin on Monday:

HEADS UP! The Altador Cup Round Robin matches begin on Monday. Are you ready? If not, limber up and start practising slinging those Yooyus!

However, at time of writing, the rules and schedule pages still have not been added, so it's unclear what changes—if any—might be in store for this year.

purplebin, May 29, 2020 3:19 PM NST
It seems to be starting a few days earlier than usual. I sure hope they get the information up before they take off for the weekend!
apophis324, May 30, 2020 1:45 AM NST
Does this mean I can still potentially sign up for a team until Sunday? I mean, I'm on team Maraqua of course (I always am and so should you!!), but my brother is still on the fence..
phenixia, May 30, 2020 8:21 AM NST
Ah! Apophis, we're on the same team! It's my usual team too!
apophis324, May 30, 2020 11:40 AM NST
We will take the cup this year!!! ^^
peppermint, May 31, 2020 2:28 AM NST
Does anyone remember when sign ups were closed last year? It seems like you could still sign up after the cup started. A friend and I usually join the same team together, but they haven't been around lately