Create your own wishlists!
Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!
Earn NP from playing games!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Charity Corner

Altador Cup Signups Open
  • Posted on May 25, 2020, 5:30 am NST

Signups have now started for the Altador Cup! As usual, signup bonuses that reflect how many previous Cups you have participated have returned. This year, the popup informing you of the prizes does not seem to be working, but the items are added to your inventory correctly. The signup bonus for having participated in 14 previous Cups is:

Note that currently, there is no FAQ or rules page up, so it is unclear when the Altador Cup will actually start live play this year. However, signups generally last around a week, so don't wait too long!

herdy - JN Staff, May 25, 2020 5:32 AM NST
Of all the wearables released, that is certainly one of them.
chocolatjellopudding, May 25, 2020 7:44 AM NST
14years and this BG? Wow...
lily_briha, May 25, 2020 8:23 AM NST
It's very cute, I like it.
dtolsen, May 25, 2020 10:07 AM NST
I wish I could call the bg mine. I haven't played nearly that long.
anomally, May 25, 2020 11:08 AM NST
Time to sign up again and then barely do anything because the only game I can stand is Slushie Slinger and it takes way too long to get points from it.
novelista, May 25, 2020 12:24 PM NST
My account with all the AC trophies was frozen, so I don't know if I'm even going to bother.
roshchodesh, May 25, 2020 1:01 PM NST
I got a Chill! And the name of that Chill is
Terror Mountain!

YOW! Good Luck everyone
1jediboy, May 25, 2020 2:05 PM NST
WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!! LET’S MAKE SOME NOIIIIIIISE!!!!!!!!

*blows vuvuzela*

YOOYUBAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
πŸ€ŸπŸ˜†πŸ€Ÿ
pikachu315111, May 25, 2020 2:44 PM NST
Who drew this? The perspective is all off, apparently our Neopets are giants! And the art quality if certainly questionable.
mavegibson, May 25, 2020 3:36 PM NST
That BG hurts my aesthetic sensibilities.

KRAWK ISLAND YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

themeepit32, May 25, 2020 4:20 PM NST
12 years for the Darigan Citadel..
I love rooting for the same team, it's fun
nobody, May 25, 2020 4:55 PM NST
Been Moltara since it was released!
I don't think Moltara has won a single cup.

This should be our year.
Please donate the cup.
The TRUE Charity 2020.

Neopets is a dumpster fire anyway, so everyone should come burn with Moltara!
x_snake_man_x, May 25, 2020 5:53 PM NST
BG looks... strange. Can't tell if it's a selection of early Neopets art or just some modern mediocre stuff. Seems kinda crummy as a prize for 15 year veterans.
bodhi, May 25, 2020 6:43 PM NST
My 9th year of supporting SHENKUUUUU!
vaporesque, May 25, 2020 8:30 PM NST
Bg is rather cute nostalgia with an invisible pet

Terror Mountain for the 1st ever REPEAT

@ 1jediboy My cielagolisan since May 16th ... Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
apophis324, May 26, 2020 12:02 AM NST
To me, it looks like all pets in the background were drawn by different artists. Maybe it was their dream to have a chance to shine? I can't say I like it all that much, but eh, I'm only participating on this account for the ninth time.
combustibles, May 26, 2020 1:21 AM NST
Does anyone know when the AC kicks off?
surferaj, May 26, 2020 10:22 AM NST
This is something we have not seen on Neopets in a long, long time!

Besides the usual 2-3 easy/quick Games, a total of 40 Mirror Games have really stellar Games Ratios this month. Another 8 Mirror Games have better Ratios than the Regular Flash Game versions and most are worth playing:

18 Regular Flash Games have good Games Ratios this month:

This is a stellar month for earning Max NPs from Neopets Flash Games and using an NC Games Fortune Cookie might be advised if you find a day where you are in the mood to do serious gaming on Neopets and earn tons of NPs doing it. This week might be best for that kind of effort, if you are planning on putting forth a big effort for the Altador Cup in June.

Reminder, you can only play one version of a Flash Game. If you play the Mirror Game, you cannot play the Regular Flash Game version.

surferaj, May 26, 2020 10:26 AM NST
Opps.... Sorry about the mistake above....

The Mirror Games Ratio Guide that has all the links to the Mirror Games is actually:

contessa, May 26, 2020 3:28 PM NST
This will be my 14th year playing for Lost Desert.

LOST DESERT FOR THE WIN!

Eh, the background not much to my liking, another thing to just toss into the SDB.
joe, May 26, 2020 7:02 PM NST
I want this for a zoom background
dave - JN Staff, May 28, 2020 2:23 PM NST
@joe: Here you go, I think this should work:

neozxc20, May 29, 2020 1:00 PM NST
Let's got Maraqua! Only team I've ever supported. yes I was the dolphin girl in middle school