Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!
Create your own wishlists!
Earn NP from playing games!

New Mobile Game Beta Signups
  • Posted on May 5, 2020, 8:15 pm NST

With today's news update, TNT posted about an upcoming closed beta test of a "3D mobile game", presumably the game being demoed as Neopets X last year at Comic-Con.

The sign up for is now working! You can sign up for the beta after answering a few questions. (We're assuming beta spots are limited and they'll be choosing users based on answers to get a variety of player types.)

We'll update our post once the form is in working order.

Read our Neopets X Coverage » Sign Up for Beta »
joe, 05/5/2020, 9:15 pm NST
form is fixed

1jediboy, 05/5/2020, 9:24 pm NST
Sent my submission!

Hoping to see some friendly familiar usernames!🤞😊🤞

neocoladude, 05/5/2020, 10:45 pm NST
I applied, not as big of a mobile gamer as I was even a year ago, but hopefully they'll still be interested in my input.

snow_queen915, 05/6/2020, 2:28 am NST
Signed up also and keeping my fingers crossed! I'm not a huge mobile gamer (at the moment at least), but it'd be amazing to get to be a part of this

pikachu315111, 05/6/2020, 4:00 am NST
Don't play mobile games that much (unless they count Nintento Switch) so that probably automatically disqualifies me but I submitted a form anyway.

herdy - JN Staff, 05/6/2020, 5:46 am NST
Can't wait to see what's happened with that Chia's face.

nobody, 05/6/2020, 10:49 am NST
Izza furry.

I wonder if they'll ever bring back petpet park.

tycooncorb, 05/6/2020, 5:50 pm NST
Why do they keep making apps but never updating them?

Ghoul Catchers, Legends of Letters. If they aren't going to have monthly updates or at least every few months what's the point. People won't keep playing.

masterdeals, 05/7/2020, 5:31 am NST
@Dave There is a Alatador Cup annoument recently for the AC shop closing may 14th. Also Can you start your AC page for the year?

gigiamore, 05/7/2020, 5:36 am NST
Petpetpark I think can't ever come back because it was owned by previous Neo owners or something?

I deleted Legends and Letters because it stopped functioning, now I can't find it in the shop. So I hope if I'm accepted for Beta I can actually download it :/

herdy - JN Staff, 05/7/2020, 12:56 pm NST
Petpet Park was purchased by the current owners along with everyone else.
It closed because (much like Keyquest), it wouldn't have worked on Jumpstart's servers at the time (too much lag). Petpet Park had also been steadily losing players for a long time, so it didn't make much financial sense to keep it running, I'd imagine.

dtolsen, 05/7/2020, 8:55 pm NST
I'd be thrilled if they brought habitarium back. I really miss that game.

forgottenbirthdays, 05/8/2020, 4:51 pm NST
it's surprising that they didn't keep the petpet park url just to have it redirect to neopets.com

emberfusion, 05/19/2020, 11:22 am NST
I just got access to this game!