Altador Cup VII
Every editorial question answered just a search away!
Earn NP from playing games!
Discover the characters of Neopia in our Book of Ages!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Altador Cup XV

Lenny Day Roundup
  • Posted on February 12, 2020, 3:12 pm NST

Lenny Day is set to be celebrated today, and Lennies are receiving a new colour option at the Rainbow Pool:

Relic

A new athletic set of duds have also been activated for Lennies across Neopia:

gotchi, February 12, 2020 3:16 PM NST
purplebin, February 12, 2020 3:24 PM NST
I was hoping for a fancy new color, but actually I kind of like this! The tail is lovely. The image in the rainbow pool is still a cog, I'm guessing that it's not completely activated yet.
remy, February 12, 2020 3:25 PM NST
Love it! Exactly what Relic is and strives to be. Tasteful touches with the moss and the tail feather plant growth is a great touch. Looks like a real statue aged by time.
themeepit32, February 12, 2020 3:40 PM NST
I love this relic pet! it makes me actually want one and I'll gladly zap or morph a pet to a lenny for this.
purplebin, February 12, 2020 3:47 PM NST
The outfit is much less amazing. Lenny Athlete.

Lenny Athlete Wig
Lenny Athlete Shorts
Lenny Athlete Jersey
Lenny Athlete Gym Shoes & Socks
Lenny Athlete Sweatband
sketch, February 12, 2020 4:15 PM NST
Not sure if the tail are chillies or flower buds but i like it either way
roshchodesh, February 13, 2020 1:23 PM NST
*shake a tail feather*
mavegibson, February 13, 2020 1:40 PM NST
I'm not a huge Lenny fan but this color looks amazing.
adventurer262, February 13, 2020 2:48 PM NST
I dont normally like lennies, but this pet color kinda makes me want one!
lucen, February 13, 2020 2:50 PM NST
I really like the details on this! Relics are sometimes kinda bland but this one is pretty!
inkpot, February 13, 2020 4:14 PM NST
i feel like by adding more of the tail flowers in somewhere, like maybe ONE by the feet or something would have better tied it in.

only because at first glance i thought they were the regular red tail feathers and the artist missed coloring them in.
cat, February 16, 2020 8:47 PM NST
It’s nice, I love the tail feathers.