The Advent Calendar is here for all of December!
Complete the Altador Mini-Plot!
Earn NP from playing games!
Weapon stats and Battledome challengers!

Pick your news: Neopets News Jellyneo's Twitter | Crossword | JN Updates | Daily Puzzle | Advent

Ducky
The Gift of NC + Black Friday Gift Box Capsule Sale
  • Posted by Ducky
  • Posted on November 29, 2019, 8:44 am NST

In the NC Mall today, the Christmas Gift of NC has returned!

Any purchases from the NC Mall from today (November 29th) through January 3rd will be tallied and you will gain a bonus amount of NC in the new year depending on how much you spend (up to 3,200 bonus NC!).

Also, as today is Black Friday, a new Gift Box Capsule has been released and discounted to half price (100 NC) for today only until 12pm NST. After that it will be full price of 200 NC.

missdood, 11/29/2019, 10:26 am NST
Also:
Bonus NC! Because you are a loyal shopper and participated in The Gift of NC last year, this year you have received 50 Bonus NC for making a purchase in December. This amount has been added to your NC total. Happy shopping!

remy, 11/29/2019, 2:04 pm NST
I don't know if I'm missing something but searching this GBC in the NC Mall shows it's discounted to 150NC, so only a quarter off, I guess TNT are tightening their belt this year.

summerofjoy, 11/29/2019, 3:25 pm NST
It was at 100 NC earlier today, and according to the news the price would rise the longer you wait. So I guess it was 50% off for a certain time and then 25% for the rest of the day.

remy, 11/29/2019, 4:59 pm NST
Oh, awesome

ducky - JN Staff, 11/29/2019, 9:48 pm NST
Yeah it was 50% off until noon NST (as said in my newspost) and then it's 25% of until midnight.

Just wasn't sure about it while newsposting and didn't want anyone yell at me for misleading :p

mistyraider, 11/30/2019, 7:19 am NST
I seem to remember in the distant past, on Fri it was 50% off starting at 12:00 am nst, on Sat it was 25% off and on Sun it either stayed at 25% or went back regular price. The first year they changed it I wrote a scathing/shaming comment to the NT editor...silly me I should have done it from a side account. Ever since they have not answered my Q's (and they did before). oh well

ducky - JN Staff, 12/1/2019, 12:37 am NST
Yeah I remember that sort of sale too, but maybe it's the other one in..other time when they have GBC sale XD

12h is quite short time for the offer, one of the things that actually is bad for muricans on site